Fat experiences

Love stuffing, can’t stand eating noises

Ditzy:
Really noisy smack their lips types makes me get up and move its just rude IMO.
I would never confront them or start a scene because they are free to eat anyway they want.
The sound of some food when eating them is disgusting to me like okra or cooked cabbage.
It kind of squeaks when you eat it eww!

Agreed, this is annoying to say the least.

The worst is trying to enjoy a meal with the over-the-top mmmmm's and groans some people make while eating.
2 years

Love stuffing, can’t stand eating noises

When I was a young teen I can remember getting kind of grossed out hearing my family eating at the dinner table. lol I had a lot of issues around food growing up anyway, and I think that played into it. As I've gotten older and found more pleasure in both eating and feeding, I've come to appreciate those sounds more (some more than others.)

Frankly I think a lot of it has to do with my state of arousal at the moment. If I'm just having dinner with some people and I hear chewing, lip smacking, belching, etc. it doesn't really do anything for me (it might even gross me out a little if its really extreme.) However, in the heat of passion these sounds can actually really get me revved up even more - I guess it all depends on the context, and I think that its very normal (at least from what I've read and heard anecdotally) for things that would normally repulse us seem to get less repulsive and more alluring when we are turned on.
2 years
12   loading