Gaining

How much have you gained since you started?

Some folks have always been big and then accepted the lifestyle, while others decided to gain later in life and/or for other reasons. So come share your weight since you first started seriously gaining!

I think it'd be interesting to share:
1. Your starting weight
2. Your current weight
3. How long it took to get to where you are now

For me, it was:
1. Around 120lbs
2. 258lbs
3. 6 years
So my average gain has been around 23lb a year, though most of it has happened in the last 3 I think!
2 years

Captain Cake:

I think it'd be interesting to share:
1. Your starting weight
2. Your current weight
3. How long it took to get to where you are now

1. 105
2. 230
3. 17 years (about 7lbs a year.) it's been hard work, my job is in an active industry. I've gained and lost many times. In 2020 I gained 20lbs. In 2021 I lost them and more, but I love it all. Here's hoping the next 230lbs don't take 17 years!!!
2 years

I’d chart my start of letting my gut grow at about 140 pounds 15 years ago. I’m now about 200-205, something like that. My wife has been big since puberty kicked in and has been north of 300 pounds for about 10 years. We enjoy each other’s weight and are incredibly turned on my it :-)
2 years

Hard to tell smiley what’s the starting point? I have always yo-yo‘d between 150 and about 170 lbs in the past decades.
The last time I was 150 was in 2013. Then gradually back up to 165, back down to 158 and back up to a pretty steady 165 for most of last year. But then, Holiday season has been very good to me. I have finally made my way to 183 now. So as far as the weight gain goes do we sum up all the gains since 2013 or just the total net? 🙂
2 years

starting 155ish
current 388

started 2018

i have been interested in it all my like but something in 2018 with my partner was like a light switch and never looked back
2 years

MCH:
Hard to tell smiley what’s the starting point? I have always yo-yo‘d between 150 and about 170 lbs in the past decades.
The last time I was 150 was in 2013. Then gradually back up to 165, back down to 158 and back up to a pretty steady 165 for most of last year. But then, Holiday season has been very good to me. I have finally made my way to 183 now. So as far as the weight gain goes do we sum up all the gains since 2013 or just the total net? 🙂

Its a good question, it's hard to work out the starting point for some especially if their weight has been up and down over the years! I hadn't thought about that, for me it's been a climb since I started gaining so I was probably thinking about it in a closed-minded way - poor thinking on my part!

Its up to you how you sum it up though, it all counts!
2 years

sallybbw2:
starting 155ish
current 388

started 2018

i have been interested in it all my like but something in 2018 with my partner was like a light switch and never looked back

Wow that's an incredible rate of gain! I think it's much easier with a partner though, both for encouragement and generally. Super impressive!
2 years

1. My starting weight was 166 pounds.
2. My current weight is 240 pounds.
3. It's tough to say. I have been at this for a little less than 4 years, but I have had my ups and downs since then. I'm a hard gainer, and have given up on gaining multiple times. I have even lost quite a bit of weight.

My highest weight was 295 pounds, but I unintentionally lost weight and got back down to 215 pounds after taking an extended break from gaining.

During my gaining cycles, I can gain between 17 and 23 pounds over 4 weeks. Heavy whipping cream is incredible.
2 years