Fat experiences

Being big cost so much...

It truly is expensive, especially for women. Bras are quite pricey once it gets into the DDD range!
2 years

Much more in the Philippines. We can’t get clothes that fit perfectly well, and plus size lingeries are nowhere to be found.
2 years

That's why I always tell the fantasizers and small fats, to get their $ right. Get your promotions and increased salary when you're smaller as size discrimination in the workforce is as true today as it was in the 1990s. Clothes, furniture, mobility aids (if needed) are expensive.
Transportation too especially when buses/subways are no longer practical or too cumbersome. Expensive to rely on ride-shares until qualifying (IF) for Accessibility Rides which are not perfect, though cheaper.
2 years

I find food generally expensive, if I go Burger king I look for multiple offers, shoppings a drag, I get really cheap stuff. Its also hard getting big clothes in Spain, but I found a shop that does xxxxxl stuff
2 years

gettinglarger:
I find food generally expensive, if I go Burger king I look for multiple offers, shoppings a drag, I get really cheap stuff. Its also hard getting big clothes in Spain, but I found a shop that does xxxxxl stuff

Here in the States, BK is one of the cheapest high-calorie fast food purveyors. They send lots of coupons just about every week in the "junk mail."

I used to frequent them and take full advantage. Two Whoppers or Big Kings for $5 is a bargain. A family meal combo for $12.99 also can't be beat. Granted the quality isn't as good as Wendy's, but the cost is a lot less.
2 years