General

What is up with people messaging and then deleting their profiles?

Seriously, what's up with that?
2 years

It's a cycle a lot people go though who are ashamed of their fetishes. As a dominatrix I constantly have subs who make accounts, session with me, then delete immediately after only to come back a few weeks later begging for more.

My inbox is a graveyard of deleted accounts asking to be my pig. Don't take it personally.
2 years

TheWickedOne:
It's a cycle a lot people go though who are ashamed of their fetishes. As a dominatrix I constantly have subs who make accounts, session with me, then delete immediately after only to come back a few weeks later begging for more.

My inbox is a graveyard of deleted accounts asking to be my pig. Don't take it personally.

Some of them I may have ended up responding to, but the time I was able to get on here again they've already deleted everything. It's frustrating.
2 years

I get them all the time so I don't bother and just delete them.
2 years

I get them pretty often, best thing to do is just delete them because I think clicking on it wastes one of your free ones if you don't have the upgrade.
2 years

The nice thing about those is that it's less bothersome than someone ghosting you when you've been talking a lot. Many people just don't want to make their fantasies real, which I accept and is their own prerogative, but sometimes it disappoints me how it's done.
2 years

Vlll:
The nice thing about those is that it's less bothersome than someone ghosting you when you've been talking a lot. Many people just don't want to make their fantasies real, which I accept and is their own prerogative, but sometimes it disappoints me how it's done.

Story of my life.
2 years

fluffybunny12:
Seriously, what's up with that?

Asked myself the same thing, also they could have blocked us out of their profiles.
2 years