Clothes padding

Padding in your childhood

Yes, I did it too. The fantasy continues.
2 years

Fatty2022:
I just discovered this forum and it made me remember that I used to stuff shirts and pillows under my clothes as a small kid when playing and pretend I am a fat person.
I totally forgot about that until now😂 and am surprised to see many people doing this as adults. Guess the desire to be fat has always been there for me.
Did anyone else do this? What makes a child do that?

I definitely did this as a kid! I did it literally all the time. I also used to binge eat when I was like 8 and I told my best friend I wanted to be really fat. I also used to steal food out of the trash in elementary school if a kid didn't finish their pizza. It's wild how early this fetish starts!
2 years

I remember a videogame called Paper Mario. In one of the chapters, you meet a Shy Guy (one of the ones in red coats wearing masks) who's obese. I can't remember his name, it's probably just 'Fat Guy'. The moment I saw this character for the first time I was shocked, maybe because he was just like the rest (and there's a lot of them, all the same and neverending), but he was different, he was the only different one because he had allowed himself to succumb to his desires.

I immediately closed the door of my room and started to put everything I encountered under my shirt. Like not only on the belly, I wraped scarves around my arms and put on like a thousand jumpers. I even stole a bra from my house and put it on with socks inside to emulate manboobs. I just wanted to be as fat as that fat guy.

I looked at myself in the mirror, I was so aroused by the looks of my own body like that, that I was shivering. I was fat and it made me so happy.

In a way I guess when we pad we create a fat persona version of ourselves, and we bring it out of the corners of our minds to the physical world. They stop being ghosts, what-if's that we only fantasise about, we can see them, we make them inhabit our bodies and for a while it's as if we were them. I was a kid when I did that, like a pre teen. Maybe I was 12.

At the same time, when the arousal goes away and the "what the hell am I doing?" feeling kicks in, all you have to do is take out the padding and put it away, and nothing happened here. You don't have to feel remorse for having let yourself lose your "perfect" figure forever, and you don't have to wait more than a few minutes to see yourself morbidly obese.

I never told anyone about my "Fat Guy" experience until now, and even today 20 years later I do it because I know my identity is kept secret. As kids I guess we're exploring our bodies, and it's bloody frightening to be faced suddenly with the possibility of fucking up your body and your image permanently. Padding sounds like a natural way to "play fat", and then being able to go back to being fit in the blink of an eye.

Now 20 years later I've realised that becoming obese is the right choice, and that it was always a matter of time. I just wasted those 20 years that I could have been fat and happy, and I'm trying to gain as much as I can and as quickly as I can, and then I hope I can be obese for the rest of my life because thats who I want to be, who I always wanted to be. I don't know if i'll be bold enough to stay obese forever, but at least I know I don't want to die without knowing how it feels and thinking to myself "you never dared, and what did you win? Nothing".

So if there's any youngsters reading this, my experience is that you should put down that cushion and stick a spoon of whatever treat you enjoy the most into your mouth, then keep the spoons coming and never stop until that fat persona you've imagined becomes who you are. And yes, you're right, you'll be sacrificing some of your health. But you'll be true to yourself and live a plentiful life, you'll live your own life and not someone else's, or a prefabricated one that your social groups and the media have shoved into you without asking. You'll set that fat version of yourself free, you'll become that version of yourself, and then logically YOU Will be free.
2 years

For me, it was a couple of cartoons, of course the weight standard, “ Pigs be Pigs” and another one with Porky Pig, a mouse and some monster guy. This cartoon ends with Porky and the mouse gorging on food showing huge bellies.
2 years

I used to stuff pillows under my shirt too as a kid. I remember liking when cartoon characters would get really fat, and I vaguely remember having a conversation about it when I was really young. I must have said that I wanted to be fat, because I remember my mom telling me it was unhealthy. Well now I'm fat and getting bigger. xD
2 years

I did this a fair amount, but mostly I would create full body stuffed suits and cuddle with them. I used to imagine it was a forced sort of thing where we were kidnapped and I had to feed them constantly. A lot of things clicked when I discovered this community smiley
2 years

i was doing the exact same thing!
2 years

I would occasionally use pillows, I would more often use an inflated garbage bag. You could completely fill it then tie it up and it would be hard. Or sometimes I'd only fill it to 3/4 and it would be squishier.
2 years

It took all my courage, but when I was 14, I went into Frederick's of Hollywood and bought a pair of padded panties. I loved that added fullness to my bottom...it was comfortable when I sat down and I loved how it filled out the whole seat of my jeans and secretly hoped people noticed.
2 years

As a teen it was my secret thing to do.
Parents have left, time to put pillows, plankets etc. under my clothes and feel good.

Tho I can still remember having this hamburger plush toy, I put it under my shirt and said like "im fat" in front of my mom and a friend. The shame ive felt after that.. I can only imagine how much of a weirdo ive looked like.
2 years
123   loading