Clothes padding

Padding in your childhood

I used to wear basketballs under my shirt and I got more excited when I wore a beach ball under a long shirt, this when I was about 12 years old.
1 year

Curiousicey:
As a teen it was my secret thing to do.
Parents have left, time to put pillows, blankets etc. under my clothes and feel good.

Tho I can still remember having this hamburger plush toy, I put it under my shirt and said like "im fat" in front of my mom and a friend. The shame ive felt after that.. I can only imagine how much of a weirdo ive looked like.

I actually did the same thing as a teenager. Felt wonderful ❤
1 year

This has brought back memories from when I was a kid and I used to stuff as many blankets into my shirt as I could to emulate a fat belly. I always loved to do that and it made me feel so happy and aroused. Not long after starting to do that I discovered belly inflation and knew that was my answer, and then I found feederism and I realized "wait, so I can do belly inflation, but permanent!?" And I was so excited to have finally found the answer to my "weird" fetish. I have no idea what caused this but here I am, a feedee since childhood
1 year

Yep, sure did stuff pillows under my shirt and waddle around telling myself how fat I was. That was a long time ago and today people are still doing it...there's got to be some biological hard-wiring to make us love fat bodies so much.
1 year

Yep, I would stuff my shirts and pants with blankets/pillows all the time when I was younger. I'm not sure exactly what triggered the interest at the time, but I just remember it was always a lot of fun to do. Whatever the reason is, I feel like everyone stuffs their clothes to some extent when they're young, but most people lose interest in it well before adulthood (but not all of us, thankfully ☺️).

At some point I suppose I realized it was more than just fun, and that I had actually developed a kink for it. Later on I would fall in love with crossdressing, and from there that fun little hobby of stuffing my clothing would become an amazing--as well as sophisticated--tool for transforming my body and helping me fulfill my desires to look and feel feminine.
1 year

Yes I used to stuff pillows or balls under my shirt when I was little. But most of the time it was to emulate pregnancy for a family roleplay, or something like that, rather than to emulate fat. I really liked how the pillows looked under the shirt, like my belly was huge, and I got a weird good feeling when I saw myself like that. Only years later would I figure out that it was a fat fetish.
1 year

That's when it all started. I was around 10. Being the youngest of 6 children, I was never included in anything. As a result, I spent a lot of time alone. By the age of 10, I just wanted to be a baby again. My first padding were diapers. I would fill them with socks as if they was filled diapers. It was all super weird looking back.

A year or so later, I had padded the fake diapers with big towels in the front and i ejaculated. I legit had no idea wtf happened but I knew it felt good. Suddenly I felt the coldness of "wet" and thought I peed myself. That made me panic and look, but it was just a little white wetness. Lol I never had any talks about sex. I was easily able to clean it and a few times a week I chased that feeling.

Then I got into girls. My padding slowly morphed into the recreation of the perfect women shape. The pear shape. It has been my favorite body type for a women since. ❤️
1 year

Fanedfox:
For me, it was a couple of cartoons, of course the weight standard, “ Pigs be Pigs” and another one with Porky Pig, a mouse and some monster guy. This cartoon ends with Porky and the mouse gorging on food showing huge bellies.

Same for me! "Bye Bye Bluebeard" was the name of that cartoon. I don't know how old I was when I first saw it, but it sure did affect me. The mouse lifting up the tablecloth to reveal his huge belly as he grinned a satisfied grin and patted and jiggled his belly excited me no end for some reason and sent me packing to my room to stuff pillows and blankets under my shirt because, at least in that moment, I wanted a big fat belly too. The same happened when I saw other, similar weight gain cartoons as a kid--Templeton gorging at the county fair in Charlotte's Web, a Popeye cartoon called "Egypt Us" in which Wimpy winds up eating all of the hamburgers that he, Popeye and Olive had planned to eat for a picnic, "Holiday for Drumsticks", a cartoon in which Daffy Duck is gets fat in time for Thanksgiving. Lots of them. Even one Gilligan's Planet cartoon in which Gilligan pads himself to look very fat. They all contributed to my padding experiences.

And like others in this thread have said, I think it was the thrill of being able to experience "being fat" immediately without the consequences and in private that was the attraction. That, and any excitement or sexual pleasure it brought.

I was pretty careful, but I nearly got caught be my parents a couple of times, which I suppose only added to the thrill of it.

I don't have any idea why it triggers some people and doesn't trigger others, only that it does, and did in my case. I watched a lot of cartoons. Weight gain in cartoons was usually seen as a gag, meant to make one laugh or smile, with the character usually eating to please or gratify themself, so maybe that had something to do with it, wanting to have a big full belly. I dunno. It's always been a mystery to me.
5 months
attachment
attachment
attachment
attachment
attachment

Thank you for the great response and images!
5 months

Ya I did this too when I was in grade school. And still did this in my teens. Matter of fact I use to do it at night when everyone was asleep. I even would pad my chest and Would add bulk to the pelvic area.
4 months
123   loading