Extreme obesity

Impossibly obese fantasys

We all have them for time to time.
Being feed to the size of a large airship ore bigger than a planet.

What's your impossibly obese fantasys?
2 years

My fantasy would be to weigh about 2,500-3,000 lbs, and be about 8ft tall, with massive thighs and a giant ass. To sit in a room full of burgers, pizzas and ice cream all day and watch TV with someone else of the same size, and a carer to help me
2 years

2 years

2 years

I sometimes have fantasies of feeding my partners beyond the rooms so maybe more than a couple of tons.
2 years

I imagine being locked in a donut/pastry factory and eating my weigh out. I have to leave through a loading dock, because I'm so fat!
2 years

I keep having more strange dreams where I weigh about 3,000 lbs, I'm locked in a room on a stack of duvets watching TV and eating. Every so often I'm given a growth injection. They get stranger every time.
2 years

One my more out there ones is to be bigger then a house. Just a massive mountain of blubber with a literal valley of cleavage, dump truck dwarfing thighs & ass, and a nice pool sized gut.
2 years

Mine is sitting on a bench or sofa, so fat that my belly sticks out so far that it spills over onto the floor.
2 years

Mine would be to be kidnapped tied up naked treated like a animal and feed hourly unable to move untill i was a huge blob.
2 years