Fat experiences

Things you like about being fat

A thread to post the things about being fat that give you pleasure!

I'll start:

How soft my body feels when I'm laying down
2 years

I love the little jiggles when i walk
2 years

Allows for a nice arm rest
2 years

I'm not really fat anywhere except my big fat belly. But I really love it. I love how big and soft it is. I can't keep my hands off of it.
2 years

Since I’m short, just about 5’6” I like the extra size being fat gives me. I like seeing my belly hang over my belt. I like the softness and blubberiness I’m getting.
2 years

I love feeling my stomach jiggle every time I walk, and I like how soft yet firm my stomach is.
2 years

I just love feeling satisfied and content when my belly’s full. Mine is a hard type, visceral fat as they call it. It sure pokes out when I’m satisfied :-)
2 years

The sheer amount of space that I take up. The need for more space.
2 years

I just love the feeling of being really fat, the more room my ass takes up the better, and food, I love Burger king and McDonald's, I could sit and eat all day. I love trying on bigger clothes. Being fat feels sexy...
2 years

I just kinda adore how curvy my body gets, feeling just how soft my belly is getting. My face rounding out and a second chin growing in more and more. Feeling my body getting heavier and more inflexible, feeling like such a sexy pig as my clothes get tighter on me as I keep eating more and more and more.

It's just kinda so amaaazing.
2 years
12   loading