General

As someone who is only 5'5/166cm how heavy do i have be to reach the point of no return?

Since I'm short compared to others it'd be at a lighter weight than everyone else I assume. I want to know an estimate so I can judge when to potentially stop but this honestly might backfire and become a goal.
2 years

As someone who is only 5'5/166cm how heavy do i have be to reach the point of no return?

Ullthrox:
Since I'm short compared to others it'd be at a lighter weight than everyone else I assume. I want to know an estimate so I can judge when to potentially stop but this honestly might backfire and become a goal.

I'm about your height, just slightly taller and I'm about 195 now. I'm not sure where the point of no return is, but I'm getting there. Maybe you should aim for about 200 for now!
2 years

Ullthrox:

I'm about your height, just slightly taller and I'm about 195 now. I'm not sure where the point of no return is, but I'm getting there. Maybe you should aim for about 200 for now!
2 years

I think the "point of no return" is mostly psychological, it's not about an exact weight and height. There is nothing physically stopping anyone from just starting to eat less, or exercise more, or seek help (if too big to actually exercise).

There are some who got almost immobile and then lost some weight for convenience's sake (despite still remaining feedees), and there are some who feel they are past the point of no return at much smaller sizes than that, because they feel they lost all the will to try and rein in their gluttony.
2 years

Ullthrox:

Mariomario:
Definitely and good luck with your gaining.
2 years

curiousv:
I think the "point of no return" is mostly psychological, it's not about an exact weight and height. There is nothing physically stopping anyone from just starting to eat less, or exercise more, or seek help (if too big to actually exercise).

There are some who got almost immobile and then lost some weight for convenience's sake (despite still remaining feedees), and there are some who feel they are past the point of no return at much smaller sizes than that, because they feel they lost all the will to try and rein in their gluttony.
interesting thanks for the insight
2 years