Fat experiences

Weight differences

I had experienced two kinds of weight differences...
In the first, I was the bigger one (at hindsight she was a feeder smiley), meaning she was a tiny (beautiful) women, weighing 90 lbs nurturing me to about 215 lbs.
and I loved it smiley
after we broke up, I lost the weight (not intentionally, but due to the fact that I workout and there was no one to proper feed me smiley) to about 170 lbs
when I found a gorgeous 396 lbs women!
So I had experienced a 125 lbs advantage and also a 226lbs disadvantage...
must say that both experiences were amazing!
what were your experiences?
and what do you prefer?
2 years

Weight differences

I love this thread and how interesting that you got to experience both sides!

I love size difference! I am 5“1 and 88 pounds and i love fat guys (way) bigger than 400 pounds!
My experience is that i just love cooking/baking and caring for a fat guy! Cuddeling is the best, so comfy and the difference is so hot! I also love wearing big guy clothes than you can really see the difference
2 years

Weight differences

I agree, It is great (and hot!) to actually see how big someones shirt is when you wear it...
(and also how big are your pants on a tiny women)
2 years

Weight differences

180 vs 645 here
2 years

Weight differences

I'm 175
She's 315

We both love the contrast.
2 years

Weight differences

What the frick:
Contrast is one of the best parts about this kink! Not just in the numbers but the physical size as well. I’ve been with women that have had thighs bigger around than my waist.

You know the deal.

My wife's thighs have always been greater in diameter than any part of my body. While soft and fat, they're strong too! She can push multiple reps at 400 lbs in the leg machine at the gym!
2 years

Weight differences

Me 5'6 193lbs
Her 5'6 232lbs
The weight difference doesn't make that much odds. We both tired on top but she last shorter. Missionary works best as I can keep it good without keeling over and dying
1 year

Weight differences

Me 6' 3", 240 lbs
Her 5' 3" ~ same weight.

I have never been with anyone lighter than 190 lbs. The top end was probably 350 lbs.
1 year

Weight differences

As a skinny guy, this is exactly what I look for.
I've been lucky enough to get some action with a guy who weighed a little above 230 lb, which is twice my weight. The cuddles were amazing!! I loved feeling his belly against my very thin body, and even tho he wasn't proud of his fatness, when I told him I enjoyed the contrast he told me he was kinda getting into it too.
The whole thing was a confirmation of what I physically want in a man.
1 year

Weight differences

my first ever experience with a guy was one where I was 5' 9" 180 lbs, he was 6' 450 lbs, I loved the contrast so much
1 year
12   loading