Feedback and suggestions

Free account

Nok:
Whew, two cents: limiting blocking is probably a BAD pr decision at the least, bordering on being actively inhumane. And probably bad business in other ways, since people aren't likely to get a premium account just to block profiles that harass them, they'll just leave the site.

And if it's really community that you worried about, in addition to unlimited blocks keeping people here better, you could just implement a block renewal protocol of some kind, perhaps a list of profiles you've blocked or unblocked, with blocks expiring after a year and requiring renewal in the form of rechecking a box in that list. Or something.

Munchies:
Not sure about the blocking renewal thing. But I agree with everything else you're saying.

Yah, ditto, was just trying to think of a compromise they could accept.
1 year

Free account

Nok:
Whew, two cents: limiting blocking is probably a BAD pr decision at the least, bordering on being actively inhumane. And probably bad business in other ways, since people aren't likely to get a premium account just to block profiles that harass them, they'll just leave the site.

And if it's really community that you worried about, in addition to unlimited blocks keeping people here better, you could just implement a block renewal protocol of some kind, perhaps a list of profiles you've blocked or unblocked, with blocks expiring after a year and requiring renewal in the form of rechecking a box in that list. Or something.

Munchies:
Not sure about the blocking renewal thing. But I agree with everything else you're saying.

Nok:
Yah, ditto, was just trying to think of a compromise they could accept.

Fair.
1 year

Free account

Well of course content creators would need to block more often. As the valuable models that get all the attention, it doesn't take data analyzing to discern why they would need to use this feature more than, say, me.

The decision of whether one person does not want to deal with someone anymore is their own. It's extremely strange that number of blocks would be limited to a small number like 15 because it would be "no fun". If someone feels the need to block someone, they are not interested in a third parties' definition of what fun is, they are interested in making the harassment stop.

I know, it would be be pretty tragic and un-fun if someone exercised their right to choose who to interact with and blocked someone who didn't deserve it. I'm really glad staff is making sure such an awful thing can never transpire.
1 year

Free account

Kushandtush:
Well of course content creators would need to block more often. As the valuable models that get all the attention, it doesn't take data analyzing to discern why they would need to use this feature more than, say, me.

The decision of whether one person does not want to deal with someone anymore is their own. It's extremely strange that number of blocks would be limited to a small number like 15 because it would be "no fun". If someone feels the need to block someone, they are not interested in a third parties' definition of what fun is, they are interested in making the harassment stop.

I know, it would be be pretty tragic and un-fun if someone exercised their right to choose who to interact with and blocked someone who didn't deserve it. I'm really glad staff is making sure such an awful thing can never transpire.

It's like they say. My ability to swing my fist ends at the tip of your nose.
1 year

Free account

FF Team:
Hi FatDemon33,

As a free member you can enjoy all the non premium content on the site with a few viewing limit restrictions per day.

* Free videos - unlimited
* Free stories - unlimited
* Free pics - 25 views per rolling 24 hours
* Free messages - 5 per rolling 24 hours
* Blocking - up to 15 profiles

I hope this has been of assistance.
c00kie
FF Team

2seatsalways:
Haven't found this anywhere but are free accounts unable to reply to someone's status or photo once they reply?
I've seen others reply but I do not have that option just view reply.

FF Team:
I am not entirely sure what you mean, so if you could give further information that would be great.

In regards to a users status or posts on their activity feed / shouts. You should be able to reply unlimited amount of times. The only instance for not being able to reply, would be if the user has blocked you.

Hope this helps,
c00kie
FF Team

This has taken awhile for me to track down, sorry for 4 months of delay. It seems I can't reply to someone after they reply to me on a picture/video. I take it only one person is able to reply there, but on a status would be unlimited?
9 months

Free account

Hi 2seatsalways,

Thanks for getting in touch. I think I get what your asking now! Apologies for the confusion before.

You can comment on a piece of content using the comment button. This will leave your comment in the list underneath the picture, video or story.

You can also reply to comments by clicking reply next to the comment you wish to respond to. This will add your comment underneath the original comment.

For shouts, there is always a text box underneath the shout with a reply button to the right hand side. When you type in a response and press reply this will show under the original shout.

While there isn't a reply button next to each reply comment. If you use the main reply process as described above for shouts and content, then your comment will just be listed underneath and shown oldest to newest.

Comments and comments replies are not limited. So you should be able to reply. However it doesn't tag the person your responding to, so they wouldn't get a notification of your reply unless it was the original poster.

That all sounds a bit confusing, so just let me know fi you have any further questions.

I do think it would be better to add a reply comment option to each comment. Or a way to tag members that you are replying to. As this would then notify users when they have received a response. So I will bring this up with hiccupx.

Cheers,
c00kie
FF Team
9 months

Free account

FF Team:
Hi 2seatsalways,

Thanks for getting in touch. I think I get what your asking now! Apologies for the confusion before.

You can comment on a piece of content using the comment button. This will leave your comment in the list underneath the picture, video or story.

You can also reply to comments by clicking reply next to the comment you wish to respond to. This will add your comment underneath the original comment.

For shouts, there is always a text box underneath the shout with a reply button to the right hand side. When you type in a response and press reply this will show under the original shout.

While there isn't a reply button next to each reply comment. If you use the main reply process as described above for shouts and content, then your comment will just be listed underneath and shown oldest to newest.

Comments and comments replies are not limited. So you should be able to reply. However it doesn't tag the person your responding to, so they wouldn't get a notification of your reply unless it was the original poster.

That all sounds a bit confusing, so just let me know fi you have any further questions.

I do think it would be better to add a reply comment option to each comment. Or a way to tag members that you are replying to. As this would then notify users when they have received a response. So I will bring this up with hiccupx.

Cheers,
c00kie
FF Team

c00kie this definitely does clear up what I was curious about thank you. Perhaps that is a feature that can be worked on in the near future?
9 months

Free account

FF Team:
Hi 2seatsalways,

Cheers,
c00kie
FF Team

2seatsalways:
c00kie this definitely does clear up what I was curious about thank you. Perhaps that is a feature that can be worked on in the near future?

It's officially on the list for improvements to site features. So thank you for noticing this issue and bringing it to our attention!

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team
9 months
12   loading