Fattening others

Your dream interaction?

After going from a trim 100lbs to nearly 300 a super submissive feedee celebrates by going hucow. However when she sees how much her milk bloated her feeder it awakens the feeder in her. As the days pass she grows steadily more dominant making me stuff before I can milk her. Before I know it I'm 60 lbs heavier and when I tell her she grabs my new belly and says MORE
She pushes me on the bed and shoves an udder in my mouth.and I strt drinking prepared to be as fat as she wants
1 year

Your dream interaction?

We get in the car and drive around until we find somewhere for me to eat, they order for me, and I must eat it all, then it really starts, we find another place and I have to eat it all or we go to another place. I win when I eat it all before another stop, I lose if I can’t finish it.

Just being fed a cake just in general
1 year

Your dream interaction?

Ive always wanted to meet someone where we both bond through a mutual love of overeating junk food and I've always wished I could find someone where we would both enable and give each other positive vibes about getting super obese, and then we just let ourselves get totally obese together slowly losing our independence together
1 year

Your dream interaction?

SinWithAGrin:
After going from a trim 100lbs to nearly 300 a super submissive feedee celebrates by going hucow. However when she sees how much her milk bloated her feeder it awakens the feeder in her. As the days pass she grows steadily more dominant making me stuff before I can milk her. Before I know it I'm 60 lbs heavier and when I tell her she grabs my new belly and says MORE
She pushes me on the bed and shoves an udder in my mouth.and I strt drinking prepared to be as fat as she wants

DollGirl:
That urge to lose those abs is getting stronger every day now, huh? 😏

It's getting harder and harder to resist I'll admit. Seems karma is coming for me and my waistline
1 year

Your dream interaction?

SinWithAGrin:

DollGirl:
That urge to lose those abs is getting stronger every day now, huh? 😏

SinWithAGrin:
It's getting harder and harder to resist I'll admit. Seems karma is coming for me and my waistline

DollGirl:
You know, I never wanted to actually push you before. You had a lot of goals and dreams that required you to keep that fit body. But it's been... how many years now since I sent you a gift card for pizza because you got curious? What progress have you made? Hmm? Why *shouldn't* those abs disappear now?
If you're not going to use them, maybe you *ought* to lose them... 🤔

I mean you've got a good point there.
It's awful rude of me to still have them after you sent me pizza to make them dissappear. And you're far from the only person who wants to see them gone. I guess it's only fair to let you and everyone else who wants me fatter to have their way with my weight at this point
1 year

Your dream interaction?

My dream interaction would be going to dinner go back home with a bit of takeout and then feed and cuddle all night with belly rubs
1 year

Your dream interaction?

Just to be mt fat self with a lady that loves my fat and weight. Being feed huge amounts of food and have her rub my belly with lotion. That is my idea of bliss.
1 year

Your dream interaction?

Hmm dream interactions:

- Constantly reinforce that she's hot as hell (cause she is).
- We go over her family's house for the holidays, they comment on her weight and I defend her and say "We're gonna be working on her weight this year" , we then go out immediately afterwards ordering her favorite foods, and I pamper her. Next year, around the same time, wear the same outfits... she's gained more weight.
- Trips to places with good food, and a regular cozy cabin trip.
- She plays games and I tease her while she's playing a game or trying to concentrate.

Uhhhh on the dom sides of things..
- Dom her with confectionaries and appetizers when we go out.
- Dom her with confectionaries and appetizers when we stay in... ties and knots are fun.
- Have her eat something simple and easy on all fours, while turning her on.
- She teases when we go out, over eats, and unbuttons the bottom of shirts / pants to "tease".
- Go on one of those cruises, you know, endlesss buffets and such.
- Sports / Lingerie / Thrift store shop for outfits that are too small for eachtother, with the intent of ripping them off at later times.

You know... the little things..
1 year

Your dream interaction?

Iweissnicht:
Hmm dream interactions:

- Constantly reinforce that she's hot as hell (cause she is).
- We go over her family's house for the holidays, they comment on her weight and I defend her and say "We're gonna be working on her weight this year" , we then go out immediately afterwards ordering her favorite foods, and I pamper her. Next year, around the same time, wear the same outfits... she's gained more weight.
- Trips to places with good food, and a regular cozy cabin trip.
- She plays games and I tease her while she's playing a game or trying to concentrate.

Uhhhh on the dom sides of things..
- Dom her with confectionaries and appetizers when we go out.
- Dom her with confectionaries and appetizers when we stay in... ties and knots are fun.
- Have her eat something simple and easy on all fours, while turning her on.
- She teases when we go out, over eats, and unbuttons the bottom of shirts / pants to "tease".
- Go on one of those cruises, you know, endlesss buffets and such.
- Sports / Lingerie / Thrift store shop for outfits that are too small for eachtother, with the intent of ripping them off at later times.

You know... the little things..

Iweissnicht, that is the absolute dream...
1 year

Your dream interaction?

Daddysfeeder15:
My fat lover asks me if he’s put weight on. He’s self conscious about it. His shirt buttons look tight and his belly is hanging over his waistband.

I undo his buttons and his waistband and remove his shirt. I grab a handful of underbelly and shake it, it’s soft and doughy. I tell him “maybe you are a little fatter”

I then measure his belly, 50 inches, he’s grown. I tell him he’s been really really good and I kiss his fat belly.

I then push him down and sit on his lap. I tell him he’s been a fat greedy pig and needs to be treated like one. I continue to squirt cream down his throat until the whole can his gone.

I open the next can and squirt it on me and order him to lick it up. We continue until that can is gone.

His belly is tight now so I ask him to lay down. I give him belly rubs. I start to ride him, feeling his belly in the way off us.

I edge him a few times. Then tell him he can’t cum until he’s eaten all of his cake….

Ohhhh god yesssss
10 months
1234   loading