Gaining

How to get past a plateau

Try the fasting thing:
One day starve, try to eat nothing and drink only water.The next day gorge all day as much as you can.
Do this 2 - 3 times a week and you will definitely gain smiley
2 years

Keep eating and stay sedentary — it’ll happen fast enough:-)
2 years

Bigbelly884:
Hi,

Any tips on how to break past a plateau, for the last two months ive been trying to get past 22 stone however as much as i eat i cant seem to get past 21 stone 10lbs, and then seem to drop back to 21 stone 3lbs and hold there.

Any hints or tips on how to get the weight to stick and get past this plateau, i want to try get to 25 stone and see how it feels before going for the next goal.

Thanks

Try to time your eating. Make sure you slam in a ton of calories early in the day. For me, if I eat a good sized breakfast, lunch is gonna be a big one. Also try getting in calories late at night. A big serving of ice cream before bed will turn into fat since you have no chance to burn it off. Then when you hit that with the big breakfast the next day, your body will have taken in loads of extra calories that it doesn't need.
2 years

Bigbelly884:
Hi,

Any tips on how to break past a plateau, for the last two months ive been trying to get past 22 stone however as much as i eat i cant seem to get past 21 stone 10lbs, and then seem to drop back to 21 stone 3lbs and hold there.

Any hints or tips on how to get the weight to stick and get past this plateau, i want to try get to 25 stone and see how it feels before going for the next goal.

Thanks

3-4 weeks of heavy cream cake mix shakes every night before bed helped me push past my plateau. within a few days a began waking up absolutely ravenous, but would wait until mid-late morning before eating my first meal of the day.

constantly snacking between meals also helped. i made sure there was both salty snacks and sweet snacks in reach while working so i could mindlessly graze between meals.

and finally, i made sure i was drinking lots of soda and fruit juice. liquid calories increase your daily calorie intake by a lot.
2 years