Lifestyle tips

Cars for 400lb plus

It al really depends on where your seat is set at for some of it. I have a 19 optima and my belly still haves room. But I'm tall and my seat is all the way back and leaned back some for head room.

Bigwideland:
What cars do you drive. I have a cx9 and belly up against the steering wheel. If I get to 420 plus it will be awkward.
2 years

Cars for 400lb plus

Jeep or most larger suvs
2 years

Cars for 400lb plus

How about using a trailer? They are available in various sizes and load capacities smiley
(ducking and running smiley )
2 years

Cars for 400lb plus

some of the older ford falcons, mid 00's volvos but their roof can be low on some models.
2 years

Cars for 400lb plus

Look at Minivans. Perhaps a Toyota Sienna or Honda Odyssey.
2 years

Cars for 400lb plus

BRBBWadmirer:
Look at Minivans. Perhaps a Toyota Sienna or Honda Odyssey.

Try a older 2014 or older Kia Sedona
2 years

Cars for 400lb plus

I have a 2004 Nissan Xterra and at 425 lbs in was hard to get in and out of.
I had a 2009 Mustang as well and it had plenty of belly room but at that weight my hips rubbed the door and the console.
I have a Jeep Wrangler as a daily driver now and at 360 ish it has plenty of belly room and hip room.
2 years

Cars for 400lb plus

There is a pic of me in my Xterra in my pics section.
I don't remember what my weight was but it was getting to be a tight fit.
2 years

Cars for 400lb plus

I haven't fit in it for a while now.
I do start it up every week or two my neighbor drives it when he needs it to haul something for his wood shop.
2 years

Cars for 400lb plus

My partner who's a feedee and a car salesman recommends looking into a Kia Sorrento. Other options include pickup trucks with a bench seat or a Mazda CX5. Basically you're gonna want a good ride height that'll be easy on your knees--you want to be sitting, not squatting. But if you really want a sedan, a Chrysler 300.
2 years
1234   loading