Gaining

Has anyone here gotten results from hypnosis?

Mime:
Ok, so I'm gonna weigh in on this one. (see what I did there) 😉😂

I've got a lot of experience with hypnosis as the hypnotist. Sadly, I can't find anyone who can get in to my head to help me with it, but I'm very good at getting in to other people's heads..

There may even be a couple of people on this site and a few other sites who've grown significantly with my help 😉 (but I won't disclose who because it's not my part to do so).

Pre recorded and generic stuff on YouTube generally needs to be taken as being made for he lowest common denominator, because honestly, it's so generic that it's not funny.

Many people don't want exactly what it offers, as such is not as effective as it could be. That said, if you have a personally tailored live session with someone like me it'll make a world of difference because it's specifically designed just for you using your specifications, your desires, your goals, your input has shaped the session, etc..

Want to only gain 20 lb, no worries, let's set a cut off for 20 lb then we can re evaluate, etc.. I can literally set your gainer mode to expire at a set point, time, weight goal, etc.

I can literally give you a bottomless appetite and the inability to feel full until your close up bursting, and make you live for that feeling.. Or, I can just help you improve your appetite and make it better for you when you workout at the gym..

So anyway.. I'm open to helping people with hypnosis if they truly want to try, if they are genuine about it, if they enjoy the possibility of unlocking parts of you that seriously help you to grow..

If you do want to get my help you will need Skype, you will need earphones and the ability to spend around an hour on a video call with me, (I only need to see your face and upper chest clearly as it helps me to do my josmiley.

Though, I'm not looking to take on too many projects as I'm still travelling around Australia at the moment.. But I would consider adding some people. Also, if you happen to be in Australia I might be able to do it in person if you are on my travelling path.

If you are keen then message me. If you get great results then fantastic. But, due to the restrictive message limits on here I will simply send you my Skype details and you can add me on there and we can discuss further. I only use Skype for hypnosis sessions as it's entirely predictable, therefore I can work with it...

I can help both men and women, people who want to explore hypnosis for gaining, or even for better gym workouts, quitting smoking, or losing weight. I'm happy to help if I can.

* for some background info I've been doing things with hypnosis since I was about 12 years old and I learned from my father who used hypnotherapy as a practising psychologist. I have literally helped over a thousand people in the last 6 years alone with whatever they were facing issues with.. Even stress and anxiety, can be reduced with hypnosis.

BTW, believe me when I say I don't often post on threads like this because I've got a lot of things on my plate. Also worth noting, I do not suffer fools lightly, I'm not in to wasting people's time and don't like having my time wasted either.

Good luck on your gaining or feeding journeys!

moomoomeow10:
Wow, does this really work? Have you ever tried it on yourself?

Trying it on myself is a little difficult unless I record something and listen to it.. But who knows how that could end up, though I might have to try 😂
1 year

LuckyThirteen33:
Just search YouTube for weight gain subliminal or weight gain hypnosis.

There are a ton of them depending on what you're looking for.

I've tried a lot of videos and I'm not sure which works. What did you use?
1 year

Cactusrager:
Yes, I’m brainwashed to believe, weight gain is a progress and to eat it all.

Can you share the video/file? I've tried a lot of hypnosis videos and I'm not sure which are effective.
1 year

Cactusrager:

Ullthrox:
Can you share the video/file? I've tried a lot of hypnosis videos and I'm not sure which are effective.

Most of them aren't because they aren't tailored to you specifically..
1 year

Cactusrager:

Ullthrox:

Mime:

I'm sure it'd be much more effective and I've considered your offer I just don't want to show my face so.
1 year

Cactusrager:

Ullthrox:

Mime:

I'm sure it'd be much more effective and I've considered your offer I just don't want to show my face so.
1 year

Cactusrager:

Ullthrox:

Mime:

Ullthrox:

If you’d tell us what exactly you’re hoping for, I could probably write something up for you, though you’d have to record it yourself as I do not want to show my voice. I am not good at writing inductions but what I do when I make files for myself is I record the part that would go after the induction and then upload that as a private video on YouTube and put it in a private playlist with an induction from another hypnotist, it works fine.
1 year

Mime:

Ullthrox:

Well I'd be the only one to see it, and only what you'd show me.. I can work with it.
1 year

Mime:

Ullthrox:

Mime:
Well I'd be the only one to see it, and only what you'd show me.. I can work with it.

I'm not comfortable with showing myself or speaking but if it's still somehow possible to do I'd love your help.

I understand that the hypnosis would be way less effective because of the restraints I've created and I'm willing to make up for it in other areas if that's even a possibility. Like extra long session times and more frequent sessions if it's not a burden for you.
1 year

Mime:

Ullthrox:

Mime:

Ullthrox:
I'm not comfortable with showing myself or speaking but if it's still somehow possible to do I'd love your help.

I understand that the hypnosis would be way less effective because of the restraints I've created and I'm willing to make up for it in other areas if that's even a possibility. Like extra long session times and more frequent sessions if it's not a burden for you.

Drop me a private message, I'll send you my Skype details and we can chat about it there.
I'm willing to work with it and do what we can even with limitations, it's all good. 😉
1 year
1234   loading