Lifestyle tips

Overeating at night is better for weight gain than overeating at morning?

I’m a before bed stuffer.
1 year

I love before bed stuffing, but I also love stuffing myself when I wake up in the morning and going into a food coma and taking a nap.
1 year

I actually find that if I stuff myself full before bed I'll wake up after only a few hours, which ruins my sleep schedule.
Maybe it has something to do with "food = energy", and the huge surge as my body breaks down the food wakes me up 🤔
1 year

2xChins:
If it works for you then sure but I find that if I take in too much sugar/carbs before bed I tend to wake up feeling groggy or crappy.

Munchies:
Consider: Do late-night stuffings with less sugar and carbs. There are other kinds of foods besides carbs and sweets.

Like fish, nuts, avocados

But did eating at night will not make you sleep badly?
7 months

I usually come home from work late at 9 or 10 pm...and I always have a late dinner. I'm not overfed, but my stomach is full. For the past two months, I've been having cake or other sweets or a protein drink with it. I find that eating later and having sweets helps me gain a pound or two a week. Sometimes I have a little trouble sleeping or go to bed around 1 am, but generally I don't feel bad at night.

Maybe I could eat sweets less, three, four times a week, but I become addicted to them.🙂
7 months

overeating all the time is ideal for weight gain smiley

It’s just you don’t burn off a lot of calories later in the day
7 months
12   loading