Submission and domination

What do you like about shaming a fatty?

Fatty2022:
I am a chubby girl and love to be teased or shamed for it.

My question for those who like to shame or tease someone for being fat is:
why do you enjoy it? what do you enjoy about it? have you always liked it?

Just curious ^^

Probably for the same reason why we enjoy watching girls like you waddle around.
2 years

I love to tease and I see it as a form of sadism. Shame is unpleasant, and by shaming a person for being fat, I hurt them. And this act of lashing out is pleasurable to me. Don´t get me wrong, I am not especially mean and I only do this to someone who enjoys such a dynamic from a masochistic perspective.
Teasing - as I see it - is a version of sadomasochistic play. The persons that are involved agree upon a scenario where they can engage in an exchange that would normally be seen as hurtful and get pleasure out of it. The reversal of everyday rules creates a temporary zone of freedom from the contraints of morality and the need to act civil. Such a subversion of norms feels dangerous and thus causes arousal. It´s thrilling much in the same way a rollercoaster or a horror movie is, by simulating danger.
That´s how I see it.
Also, as someone who enjoys playful fat shaming, I love people who like to be shamed. Your existence makes me whole! Thank you for coming forward on a forum like this!
2 years

Fatty2022:
I am a chubby girl and love to be teased or shamed for it.

My question for those who like to shame or tease someone for being fat is:
why do you enjoy it? what do you enjoy about it? have you always liked it?

Just curious ^^

meatlover:
I like to tease plump girls that they are fat enough to eat. Just like pigs. Of course, just a role play. Otherwise I find girls like you very sexy 😁

Oh goodness sir, this piglet need's this!
2 years

The control I have over my subs really gets me hot. I'll spare the dirty details. I know they love being humiliated about how they've let themselves go. I throw in how much bigger they're going to get either way 💋

P.S. Only tease feedees who consent to it. Some do not find teasing arousing. Always have consent.
2 years

PenelopeRouge:
The control I have over my subs really gets me hot. I'll spare the dirty details. I know they love being humiliated about how they've let themselves go. I throw in how much bigger they're going to get either way 💋

P.S. Only tease feedees who consent to it. Some do not find teasing arousing. Always have consent.

Consent and communication is key!

And on that note, that teasing sounds wonderful and no need to spare details! 🔥😂
2 years

I think it creates a strong intimacy. When someone trusts you for shaming them and respect their limits. It's very intimate so very hot...
The subversion too. We know fat-shaming people is wrong, I would never do that IRL without consent. I yell at people who fat-shame actually.
So it feels really good to have that freedom here... (or with a consenting partner)

Also there is something very cute about a fat guy blushing with embarrassement ^_^ It just drives me crazy.
2 years

Feel free to tease me, I'm weak and obese! I've been very lazy all my life
2 years

I think for me the allure is when they are turned on by it. It's like other similar dynamics that is the opposite reaction to what's supposed to happen in a vanilla interaction. Seeing the reaction, knowing that's a source of arousal. It has to be part of it for me, teasing someone who isn't aroused by it doesn't work for me. But for those that do get aroused it's a huge turn on.
2 years

I like the power dynamic: me as a master and humiliated piggy as a submissive slave unable to control her lust for food. It is amazing too see what you can make a greedy piggy do to herself by telling her how fat she is and will be.
2 years

Satana:
I think it creates a strong intimacy. When someone trusts you for shaming them and respect their limits. It's very intimate so very hot...
The subversion too. We know fat-shaming people is wrong, I would never do that IRL without consent. I yell at people who fat-shame actually.
So it feels really good to have that freedom here... (or with a consenting partner)

Also there is something very cute about a fat guy blushing with embarrassement ^_^ It just drives me crazy.

What a pity you are not bi, I love the French language and I dream about a 3sum with a guy and a girl based on size contrast
2 years
12   loading