Submission and domination

What do you like about shaming a fatty?

Satana:
I think it creates a strong intimacy. When someone trusts you for shaming them and respect their limits. It's very intimate so very hot...
The subversion too. We know fat-shaming people is wrong, I would never do that IRL without consent. I yell at people who fat-shame actually.
So it feels really good to have that freedom here... (or with a consenting partner)

Also there is something very cute about a fat guy blushing with embarrassement ^_^ It just drives me crazy.

What a pity you are not bi, I love the French language and I dream about a 3sum with a guy and a girl based on size contrast
2 years

My hubby who is thin does this a lot. We set boundaries. And we respect one another. In public never. But once at a movie he asked if his fatty wanted butter on the popcorn. Not loud but a few heard. I said duh before we noticed what we did. But behind closed doors he doesn’t hold back.
2 years

For me, it's because it turns everything upside-down. The things that are supposed to be mean or insulting become praise and compliments! When I call her a "mountain of pudding" or tease her about not being able to buckle her seatbelt, it's a happy thing rather than an insult because she knows I'm proud of how fat she is, and she has my support. Literally needs my support in a lot of cases, lol.

It also inoculated her against shaming by strangers, because when people call her fat in public she's not upset. She knows it's true...and good!
2 years
12   loading