Gaining

Feedees and junk food

For those of you who are gaining, what percent of your diet is junk food?
2 years

Feedees and junk food

AskDrFeeder:

Junk food is great for easy calories.
2 years

Feedees and junk food

AskDrFeeder:

CuriousAmy13:
Junk food is great for easy calories.

Absolutely! I'm not judging, just curious.
2 years

Feedees and junk food

If I am not eating at a friends place my diet literally only consists of junk food. I hate having to put much effort into cooking, so it's the easiest and tastiest in my opinion!
2 years

Feedees and junk food

For about 6 months last year, it was 100% of my diet. I was going through as many as 5 drive thrus in a day, plus pints of ice cream at home. I gained about 50 pounds. I am taking a break from gaining to let my body adjust to the new weight and junk food is still close to 2/3rds of it, but I'm mostly eating like one or two double cheeseburgers a day instead of 4+
2 years

Feedees and junk food

I eat mainly junk food and hardly eat anything healthy. Snack cakes, soda, lunch meat, frozen meals, chips, energy drinks, and fast food are my favorite foods. It feels great filling my gut with junk!
2 years

Feedees and junk food

At this point a lot of my diet is junk food sure I eat stuff for visimins and shit. But I'll almost eating exclusively fast and junk food. Doingredients wonders for my body.
2 years

Feedees and junk food

Well depends what one considers junk food too. For me its prob abt 3/4 of what i eat. I love fastfood, chips, anything easy to rip open and eat. Precooked food is yummy to so i dont have to wait too long,
2 years

Feedees and junk food

I think arround 80% of my diet is junkfood, I got to macdonalds several times a day, and fill my belly til it hurts, I love the feeling on being completely stuffed with junkfood to the point of where I'm struggeling a bit breathing.
Then slowly fall asleep, junkfood makes me so sleepy when I super overeat 😈🐖🤤
1 year

Feedees and junk food

Honestly, probably at least 80% would be considered junk food.
Most my food is chosen for easy access, so even when I do cook it isn't something healthy.
1 year
12   loading