General

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

I just kinda usually stick to PC games! Been lately just messing about with Dark Souls 3 again, but looking to get back into Deep Rock Galactic, Apex Legends and Sea of Thieves. Although really excited for Elden Ring and the Life is Strange Remasters just around the corner!
2 years

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

Magicxoxo:
I love it! Apex legends is my favorite go to game, who do you main? I heard of sea of thieves and always meant to give it a try, so maybe this is my sign to do it 😂

I kinda tend to main Loba honestly, I love looting and helping others so, suits me, haha! Who do you main?

Sea of Thieves is kinda tricky solo and a total PvP game, sooo, bit tricky of a game. But good luck! Find the Discord really handy for finding random people to play with.
2 years

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

Pc. Nothing compares to counter strike. But I haven’t played it for like 3 weeks (which is an eternity when it comes to cs imo cause of muscle memory).
2 years

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

Umbearto:
and not to mention, it's best to pick a character you find the most fun and understand the best

This is kinda true for any game honestly beyond Apex. You're more likely to kinda get really good with a character you enjoy playing as than a character than may be more powerful than others, just because you'll put the practice in on characters you like. I think leaning into having characters that compliment others playstyles only is important when playing with people you know in a competitive sense, or for more tactical games like Rainbow Six Siege.
2 years

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

Umbearto:
yeah another factor is if you're playing with randoms or people you know, since randoms could take your mains, but friends know your main and won't pick them aswell, not to mention in a game like apex or siege, you need more than one character, incase your character for some reason cannot be picked, be it banned in ranked in r6s or someone picking them in apex as said earlier,

in all sense jist playing a few characters and having a good sense of who you like is great for adaptability in games, since putting all your eggs in one basket can be quite annoying when you don't get that character and have no other playstyles

Totally agreed. It's good to have back ups! Plus, something like Siege can make certain characters inappropriate in certain matches, so, always nice to have that flexibility! That said, having a main is always nice.
2 years

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

Umbearto:
yes not to mention some characters are very situational depending on maps in rainbow or where you you land in apex, and this may lead to more struggle,

mains are really nice but one thing to note is every character has their pros and cons, so if you had some bad games with one, don't let that make you think they are bad

Totally! But like, at the end of the day, the most important thing is to have fun with whoever you play as.
2 years

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

I used to game on PC a whole lot more than I do now, but just about all I play on a computer these days is Final Fantasy XIV (and it works quite well on an Apple Silicon Mac). Other than that, I'll usually play my Wii U, Xbox, or Super Famicom.
2 years

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

Lately I have been playing the Nintendo switch. And Pokémon sword. Haven’t been gaming as much as I’d like to.
2 years

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

I'm not wedded to a single platform. I think the PS4 is great for single gamers (both online and off line) with stunning graphics and smooth playback. I kick back with Skyrim, Red Dead 2, Detroit become Human, Rocket League and Kingdom Hearts. But I love playing party multiplayer (split and online) and the portability on Nintendo Switch. Since Christmas, my family has gotten into Mario Kart 8, Super Smash Bros and soon we'll get Mario Party as well.
2 years

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

I’m currently working on Shining Forces on the Switch Genesis Online collection while listening to podcasts. I’m a Nintendo Diehard.
2 years
12345   loading