General

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

Playing pokemon arceus atm, did just get a new pc but pokemon has toke the spotlight from it for now lol
2 years

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

I'm big into Destiny2 and need for speed. I'm on console but loved pokemon sword & shield.
2 years

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

I just play Call Of Duty on PS4. I got mastery camo on the last 2 on Multiplayer. Damascus on MW19 and DM Ultra on Cold War. Currently playing Vanguard and grinding Atomic camo.

Used to play Halo years ago when I had an XBOX. Played a lot of older Cods.
But played many RTS strategy games on the PC many years ago.
2 years

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

PC/Switch gamer here, though I've been neglecting my Switch games. My ACNH island must me covered in weeds right now.

I really love a good indie game, especially if it has clever mechanics or a really good story. I'm kind of obsessed with Hades of late.
2 years

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

I'm in love with my xbox. But have a ps4 and switch as well. At the moment though im bouncing between cod, borderlands 3, fallout 76 and elder scrolls online.
2 years

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

I don't have any console and only a mere potato laptop but I enjoy playing old school inspired indie games.
If its free I probably claimed it on steam, Epic or GOG haha
2 years

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

Just spent a month getting all 3 endings (trophies) for Fallout 4.

Done with games for a while unless the next GTA or Red Dead comes out.
2 years

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

Hey, I play games on my MacBook Pro or on the PS4. I also stream on Twitch. Last year, I streamed a 100% run in Horizon: Zero Dawn on Ultra Hard. I also played Death Stranding. Just finished 2064: Read Only Memories on stream (and Kingdom Two Crowns off stream) and I just started playing Disco Elysium for the first time (and I'm streaming it). I'm looking forward to Horizon: Forbidden West coming out.

My favorite games are all over the place. Anything from Katamari to Borderlands to Portal to SimCity. I'm open to a wide number of genres, and I like AAA & indy games alike (as well as games modern & retro (and VERY retro! Like 30-40 years old!)), but I like games that have a great story/writing, or incredible graphics/music, or are genre-defying.
2 years

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

Been going through my backlog of games I’ve bought/picked up with psplus and haven’t gotten around to playing. Recently finished up Detroit: Become Human and What Remains of Edith Finch. Currently working through Dishonored 2 (played the first one a while back, but never got around to finishing the series).
2 years

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

Far Cry 6
PS4
and many other games
2 years
12345   loading