General

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

Been playing Labyrinth of Refrain on Switch

Dead by Daylight, Deep Rock Galactic, ESO, Fallout 76, and many others on PS4
2 years

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

Just recently beat a childhood favorite of mine for the first time, Final Fantasy 8. Have spent hours and hours over the years playing it, but never to completion until now....it managed to bring a tear outta me lol
2 years

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

I play on PC mainly, games including Elden Ring, Deep Rock Galactic, Risk of Rain 2 and minecraft and many others! Dm me for discord! Oh and I wanted to get back into Civ 5
2 years

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

I play on pc mainly but I still hang on to my ps3 + 4 for older titles and exclusives

Right now I'm bouncing between Persona 3 FES, Code Vein, Pavlov VR and Yugioh Master Duel

For my favorites I'd have to say Titanfall2, Metal Gear Rising: Revengence, Need For Speed Carbon, Bioshock, and Dark Souls 2
2 years

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

Currently I only really have access to my Switch and 3DS. May break out my old PC and 360 again soonish. Or get a Steam Deck possibly.

My favorite games/series are:

Pokemon
Fallout New Vegas
Shin Megami Tensei
Etrian Odyssey
Dark Souls
Monster Hunter
FIFA (yeah yeah yeah I know 🀷)
2 years

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

...I can't escape Red Dead 2 haha
2 years

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

For the PC gamers here, make sure you get the weekly free games from the Epic store if you aren't already. Sometimes they have really good games available, and other times just interesting stuff you probably wouldn't normally get if you had to pay.
2 years

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

doublefrosted:
For the PC gamers here, make sure you get the weekly free games from the Epic store if you aren't already. Sometimes they have really good games available, and other times just interesting stuff you probably wouldn't normally get if you had to pay.

Seconded. Although most of the games are far too much for my potato laptop, its great to accumulate them for the future regardless. And there have been very cool multiplayer freebies as well like Dead by Daylight or World War Z
2 years

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

doublefrosted:
PC/Switch gamer here, though I've been neglecting my Switch games. My ACNH island must me covered in weeds right now.

I really love a good indie game, especially if it has clever mechanics or a really good story. I'm kind of obsessed with Hades of late.

Yeah im also a big indie guy and i think hades is one of the best roguelike ever created 😁 addicting and incredibly well done ,and even kinda moving sometimes πŸ₯²
Also big tekken and mortal kombat fan
1 year

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

Magicxoxo:
Hey all! Let’s hear your favorite way to game (Console,Pc,Handheld) and some of your favorite video games! Let’s bond! ❀️πŸ₯°

Blimp Bizkit:
I am very much a PC gamer 😊

I remember when I was a kid and my dad would let me play DOOM on the pc and even tho I barely understood any english or the context, it was a lot of fun!

I think it really spiked for me once I picked up an interest in MMORPGs, I learned english on there far better than I did in school and I met so many awesome people across different MMOs

Other than PC, I am team Playstation, I usually only like HALO on xbox but not much else

I also do like Nintendo if its Mario Kart, Monster Hunter or Super Smash πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Btw if there is any FantasyFeeder gaming community, do hit me up! I always love meeting new people and especially would love more friends in this community 😊

Videogames, teaching english to the world since forever hehe πŸ˜πŸ™
Btw my favorite is PC just because there is mooore choice free online play and you can do much more than just videogames on it, but last couple years ive been enjoying the switch a LOT mostly because i can play while on the bed haha i even bough ori even thou i have it on steam just so i can play it while laying in bed, im such a lazyassπŸ˜‚
1 year
12345   loading