Gaining

Falling into a spiral of staying full all the time…

In the past 2-3 weeks I’ve put on 10 pounds and am officially overweight. It only started with a milkshake one night after dinner with a pint of the heaviest calorie Ben and Jerries I could find and a pint of heavy cream - 2800 calories. It felt so innocent, I just wanted to try it, feel that incredible fullness from the cream. Since then I feel like I have not been able to stop eating and my capacity has noticeably grown. Snacks throughout the day and at night on top of 3 heavy meals, a massive bowl of cereal with a pint of half n half instead of milk, granola bars, waffles, chips, a pack of double stuffed Oreos, literally doubling or tripling the serving size on everything… I’m eating anything I can get my hands on. My family even gave me enough leftovers after a restaurant to last me for several days - but I ate it in one. I even bought more heavy cream to try in my coffee instead of my typical half and half, but ended up chugging the pint as soon as I got home - Guess I’ll have to buy more to try it in my coffee. I’m eating well over 3000 calories a day and now I feel like I can’t stop, nor do I know if I want to stop. It’s been two months since I’ve hit the gym and I was usually pretty consistent. There’s been no one to judge me so I’ve completely lost control. I can only imagine what it would be like if someone was actively encouraging me on top of that.

How should I go about this? I love the feeling of growing and being full. But I can’t say I like the image of myself with more weight. Nor do I like getting more out of breath or unhealthy.
2 years

You’re right. I just hope I can flip the switch in a month to get ready for summer. Just a quick journey up to 170 and back down to 155, should be doable right? 😅
2 years

Well today didn’t help my case. I just absolutely obliterated my record for most food I’ve eaten in one day. I ate 7745 calories… my previous highest happened to be last week at 5400. I weighed in this morning at 159 and now am at 166. I feel like I’m about to blow. Surely just a few more days, I’ll just hit 170 and then go back to the gym! Work it all off no problem

If anyones curious what I ate, pm me. I’m too stuffed to type it all out right now.
2 years

You should start hitting the gym now if you don't want to be out of breath because your appetite isn't going anywhere.

I wouldn't be surprised if simply reading that last part made you want to gorge on some more food. You should go for 10,000 calories in a day. Eat at least that much every day and get so used to it that the very thought of eating only a measly 2000 calories seems impossible. Work out to keep in shape and just accept that life is way better at 10000 calories.

Sure you may not like being supersized right now but you'll grow to love it over time. Your big soft body will be a badge of your incredible appetite.
2 years

I love simply feeling really fat, but when I smoke weed I get an insatiable appetite, I've just gorged on 5 x king prawn choimein/noodles, and I still want to feed myself stupid, feeling full all the time comes with the territory
2 years

I know one day I'll either weigh 1000 lbs or more or I'll be the fattest pig in heaven
2 years

Well I just hit 170 after a very nice bloat… let’s see if I can get to 170 on an empty stomach and then surely I’ll just turn around smiley
2 years

It's hard, isn't it? Stuffing yourself mindlessly and somehow liking it.
Changes wont happen over a night.
Either add some sports to your day or cut down on the snacking but the easiest option would be of course to just enjoy!
2 years

Bubbagump4321:
Well I just hit 170 after a very nice bloat… let’s see if I can get to 170 on an empty stomach and then surely I’ll just turn around smiley

*chuckling*
You're gunna get BIG. 😁

I'm hoping to get back up to 170 at least and then shoot for more. Maybe? 😉
2 years

I used to have fantasies about getting fat and then losing it. However, I realised about a month ago that if I didn't fully embrace the fatness, I would never be able to become fat at all - I am at an uncommon disadvantage, my body tends to get fit very easily and with very little excercise, even if I eat a lot. So I decided that I would become fat and stay fat forever, that this fat me is who I wanted to be, and I have been working hard to get there ever since. I might be eating about 6000 calories per day whenever I can, but it's really hard to go beyond that. Also there are days in which I just can't eat that much, and so I stay at around 3000. I always make sure to eat more than 2500, so even if slowly, I can be sure that I am gaining every day.

In previous moments of my life I've been afraid to get fat, of what my family would say, or how I'd be regarded in general, but I've understood that there's nothing wrong with being fat, at least if we talk about one's appeareance. I've also come to terms with the fact that I will put my health at risk, but sadly there is no win-win in this situation, and I already know how life is when I don't dare to fatten. So I've just assumed that it's like that, and of course if the doctor tells me that I need to lose the weight because it's endangering my life, I will. But until we get there, I am firm on my determination to become obese.
2 years
12   loading