Fattening others

Encouraging laziness

Keep doing what you're doing. If you stay active heading to the kitchen, your feedee will pick up on that and you won't have to ask any more. She'll identify the convenience and start asking "hey while you're heading in there can you grab my phone charger?"

My wife then naturally started asking me to get her things "I'l' pause the movie, do you mind throwing some pizza rolls in for me?"
2 years

Encouraging laziness

A mix of honesty and enabling.

So Ive been blunt that i find it a turn on when shes a lazy spoiled princess. I help her up, i open all doors and i cook and tidy up. I also set her up when I'm around.

So during the work at home part of the pandemic id get her her laptop, a cream based coffee, sodas in a cooler etc and place them around her.

Pop my head in to the room whenever i was heading to the kitchen to ask if she needed anything and even if it was a no, observe whats low and top it up.

Shes gotten incredibly soft as a result and her ass has started to widen considerably.

She says she loves it too which is a plus. It makes her feel cared for.
2 years

Encouraging laziness

Honestly, the secret is keeping her full. Eat out a TON. Take note of the meals where she eats to the point of discomfort - and schedule that as a weekly staple, ex. Tues simply become "pizza night" every week.

When I did that, I never had to really encourage laziness.

In fact, that was the most shocking part of my wife's gaining experience for me was witnessing how naturally lazy and couch potato she got with the weight.

It's a chicken vs egg situation: which comes first being fat or having a lazy couch potato TV lifestyle? For my wife the weight/eating out came first and the fattie lazy TV lifestyle followed after.
2 years

Encouraging laziness

I love that nobody has stated something that feels obvious to me.

Optimize the pathing in your house. In the case you aren't around to wait on their every need, make it so it takes the least amount of steps to do anything. Arrange your furniture with minimizing their movement in mind
2 years

Encouraging laziness

GainingLear:

Optimize the pathing in your house. In the case you aren't around to wait on their every need, make it so it takes the least amount of steps to do anything. Arrange your furniture with minimizing their movement in mind

This reminds me of the first generation of the Sims where "house layout" was one of the things that contributed to how much they enjoyed their space. My brother and I would spend hours strategizing how to make lots of all different sizes the most efficient.

I had a feeder once who really turned me on to the idea of forced laziness, which included tracking my steps during the day and setting limits. It was unbelievably exciting to me.
2 years

Encouraging laziness

GainingLear:

LoraDayton:
This reminds me of the first generation of the Sims where "house layout" was one of the things that contributed to how much they enjoyed their space. My brother and I would spend hours strategizing how to make lots of all different sizes the most efficient.

I had a feeder once who really turned me on to the idea of forced laziness, which included tracking my steps during the day and setting limits. It was unbelievably exciting to me.

very interesting
2 years