Feedback and suggestions

What limits are there to creating accounts?

Hey, I see creating new accounts on the fly for women as a damn good security measure.

If the blocking system doesn't work. Just disappear and start over. It's great.

I recommend everyone who's feeling stalked or just creeped out to do it asap, then you can contact the people you trust when or if you come back.

Women disappear as much as anyone on this site, if not more often.

You can't be upset by this. You have to respect the ability to disappear online. It's going to hurt people, but personal safety should always be your first concern.

No one needs to ever explain why they ghosted.

It sucks, I know, but again. That's just life.

"Reasonable boundaries" I mean, selfish is more like it.

If people ghost me, hey, it happens. I'm used to it and I expect it, honestly. I do, there is rarely any point in investing any time in anyone because this happens so often.

You should take my advice. Throttle back, be casual and roll with the punches. it won't hurt as bad.

Newbies need to learn this but it seems some of the more experienced members of the community need a refresher course, too.

Ghosting sucks.

Nothing we can do about it. Find something that makes you happier than random people on the internet. If it's meant to be, then it will be.

Relax.
2 years

BBWcreator82:

Bull$hit.

I wouldn't have agonized for 6 months when my ex ghosted me back in 09 if she had simply told me what was going on instead of wait a year and a half to do it.

I know three, count em, three women on here that openly admitted to essentially cheat on their husbands by being here and delete when the husbands catch them or they put on enough weight for the husbands to suspect. A lady friend of mine told me it's the exact same with a lot of men on here, they come here to get off and scram.

I get the whole safety aspect and all, but there's a line that gets crossed if you're dating for real. If you're bringing someone home to family or sharing romantic dates, you bet your god*amn a$$ we deserve a f*cking explanation no matter how harsh it is. A simple "hey my husband found out" or "Hey I'm not into you as youre into me" doesn't have to be liked but would be respected.
2 years

Oh, Baba. It wasn't even you this time and yet you managed to take it personally. 😏
2 years

HanselsWitch:
Oh, Baba. It wasn't even you this time and yet you managed to take it personally. 😏

It wasn't anybody. You pulled a Frosk looking for sexism that wasn't there.

Hold the L🤣
2 years

BBWcreator82:

Baba Yaga:
Bull$hit.

I wouldn't have agonized for 6 months when my ex ghosted me back in 09 if she had simply told me what was going on instead of wait a year and a half to do it.

I know three, count em, three women on here that openly admitted to essentially cheat on their husbands by being here and delete when the husbands catch them or they put on enough weight for the husbands to suspect. A lady friend of mine told me it's the exact same with a lot of men on here, they come here to get off and scram.

I get the whole safety aspect and all, but there's a line that gets crossed if you're dating for real. If you're bringing someone home to family or sharing romantic dates, you bet your god*amn a$$ we deserve a f*cking explanation no matter how harsh it is. A simple "hey my husband found out" or "Hey I'm not into you as youre into me" doesn't have to be liked but would be respected.

You've always had abandonment issues, though. I expected this kind of reply from you.

We're just people online. If we want to disappear, we don't have to tell anyone why. It's kind of one of the perks of being online, you get to disappear when you feel like you need to.

Ghosting sucks, but no one is owed a reason. If you think you are, that might be a personal problem you need to work out on your own time.
2 years

BBWcreator82:

Baba Yaga:
Bull$hit.

BBWcreator82:
You've always had abandonment issues, though. I expected this kind of reply from you.

We're just people online. If we want to disappear, we don't have to tell anyone why. It's kind of one of the perks of being online, you get to disappear when you feel like you need to.

Ghosting sucks, but no one is owed a reason. If you think you are, that might be a personal problem you need to work out on your own time.

That's where we agree to disagree. It's one thing to be ghosted by someone you meet online and have no chance to meet in person.

It's another thing to be ghosted by someone you're currently dating for real, that you've been on multiple dates with, that you have feelings for.
2 years

I don't care about your personal life. I was talking about the site.

You're weird. I can see why you were ghosted, though.

Oof.

Anyway. This took a weird turn, I am out.
2 years

Baba Yaga:

Hold the L🤣

So the other weirdo on this thread was only only offensive to you because he hurt your feefees? Yet you can't see certain patterns in a broader context because they don't apply to you. Not only that, but you participate in them.
2 years

Baba Yaga:

Hold the L🤣

HanselsWitch:
So the other weirdo on this thread was only only offensive to you because he hurt your feefees? Yet you can't see certain patterns in a broader context because they don't apply to you. Not only that, but you participate in them.

Sorry Frosk, that's not how this works. The OP was saying how ghosting is a problem, one guy agreed and the other disagreed but explained why. There were no insecure males anywhere near this post and even the OP is probably looking at you like you have three heads for even bringing it up.

This is why Feabians aren't taken seriously anywhere but there.🤣
2 years

Baba Yaga:

Hold the L🤣

HanselsWitch:

Baba Yaga:
Sorry Frosk, that's not how this works. The OP was saying how ghosting is a problem, one guy agreed and the other disagreed but explained why. There were no insecure males anywhere near this post and even the OP is probably looking at you like you have three heads for even bringing it up.

This is why Feabians aren't taken seriously anywhere but there.🤣

So now you weren't butthurt at the other dude and you know I'm on some other site? You might want to verify that before assuming you're smarter than you are.

In a weird turn of events, I'm kind of with the wannabe alpha dude on this. It took a strange turn and I'm out.
2 years
123   loading