Feedback and suggestions

What limits are there to creating accounts?

Baba Yaga:
It wasn't anybody. You pulled a Frosk looking for sexism that wasn't there.

Hold the L🤣

HanselsWitch:
So the other weirdo on this thread was only only offensive to you because he hurt your feefees? Yet you can't see certain patterns in a broader context because they don't apply to you. Not only that, but you participate in them.

Baba Yaga:
Sorry Frosk, that's not how this works. The OP was saying how ghosting is a problem, one guy agreed and the other disagreed but explained why. There were no insecure males anywhere near this post and even the OP is probably looking at you like you have three heads for even bringing it up.

This is why Feabians aren't taken seriously anywhere but there.🤣

HanselsWitch:
So now you weren't butthurt at the other dude and you know I'm on some other site? You might want to verify that before assuming you're smarter than you are.

In a weird turn of events, I'm kind of with the wannabe alpha dude on this. It took a strange turn and I'm out.

Not butthurt at all, thats why I said we agree to disagree. He can fall down and fart saying I'm weird all he wants, doesn't bother me.

Bottom line is you looked for sexism when it wasn't there, hold the L🤣
2 years

What limits are there to creating accounts?

Thank you for the suggestion and feedback.

The registrations are not solely based on emails. We have numerous methods and information that is taken to identify and stop people creating multiple accounts, or accounts to evade bans.

In regards to someone who has not been banned, if they delete their account, and recreate it. There isn't a way to detect that, as we don't store the data for deleted accounts. This means we cant detect a new sign up for the same person, as their data has not been stored. We have to be compliant with GDPR, and not store information longer than required, and when someone deletes their account that data is deleted.

I understand where you are coming from and it's not a great experience to have people leave and come back repeatedly in a short space of time. Some people do this just to get around site limits, some because they change their minds and think this place isn't for them, but then want to come back and try again.

We don't want to stop genuine people from being able to sign up to the site, and we can't always know the reason someone leaves, or comes back to the site.

Do you have any idea why people delete accounts and come back again, maybe if people need to take a break we could look at introducing an inactive / sleep mode rather than having to delete the account entirely?

Please lets not make this thread about personal insults, as we would like to discuss further and see if there is something we can do...

Thanks.
c00kie
FF Team
2 years
123   loading