Gaining

Perks of gaining/starting gaining?

Mutual belly play with my 330 pound wife :-)
2 years

The mirror, the scale and of course the eating!
2 years

Hm probably several reasons.

1) I really was too thin before at one point, even by non-feederism standards.

2) It's easier to catch the attention of BBW (or other gainers), which is convenient.

3) I actually enjoy eating now, though only heavier foods. I'll still eat salad, but I need to use lots of dressing and ideally, bits of chicken and bacon. Ideally the dressing is something creamy, like Caesar.

4) The additional heft, thickness, and softness feels nice. Pretty sure I'll give better hugs as I gain more.

5) The heavier I get, the more I can eat, which helps me gain more. Although the pace and rate of gain hasn't been as fast as I might like.

6) I actually feel happier after gaining some, but I still need more.

That's just off the top of my head.
2 years

Eating and outgrowing clothes are some of my most favorite parts of gaining! Specifically with eating I like the naughtiness of eating even when I know I should stop. Also the satisfied feeling of being completely full.

The tipping point was my first 10 lbs. i attempted to diet and lost a few lbs but was miserable. I decided it wasn’t worth it. I went back to donuts for breakfast, ordering take out. Eating delicious and rich meals. Being chubby was worth it because I got to eat what I like.
2 years

Jojo828:
Eating and outgrowing clothes are some of my most favorite parts of gaining! Specifically with eating I like the naughtiness of eating even when I know I should stop. Also the satisfied feeling of being completely full.

The tipping point was my first 10 lbs. i attempted to diet and lost a few lbs but was miserable. I decided it wasn’t worth it. I went back to donuts for breakfast, ordering take out. Eating delicious and rich meals. Being chubby was worth it because I got to eat what I like.

Your belly has sure reaped the benefits of your letting go :-)
2 years

j8o8h8n:
What is everyone's favorite part or parts of gaining? What was it that ultimately 'tipped the scale' into gaining weight?

1. Seeing my body get larger and softer in the mirror.

2. Feeling my body getting softer, squishy, and jiggly.

3. Feeling my clothes get tighter as my body fills and swells with fat.

4. I adore the physical limitations due to being fat (difficult to tie shoelaces, can't run, can't physically jump).

The tipping point for me was moving to a different city and finding this website. Through Fantasy Feeder, I learned about this amazing thing called heavy whipping cream. I'm a hard gainer, and heavy whipping cream eliminated that problem very quickly.
2 years

I love how having a fat body feels. My belly hanging over my waistband. Moobs sagging when I sit. My love handles making my shirts tighter and even my fat thighs chaffing.

Also, eating what I want when I want has been so freeing these last 7 years.
2 years

bills225:
I love how having a fat body feels. My belly hanging over my waistband. Moobs sagging when I sit. My love handles making my shirts tighter and even my fat thighs chaffing.

Also, eating what I want when I want has been so freeing these last 7 years.

This has also been my favorite part of gaining. All my cloths getting tight, jiggling when walking, rolls forming when sitting down, etc. It seems I can feel the weight before I can notice it by sight. But it's all a great motivator to keep gaining. smiley
2 years

I love when my clothes start to get tighter and my boyfriend starts to tease me about needing to size up while encouraging me to eat the fattiest foods.
2 years

That’s so attractive and hot. Your bf is one lucky dude haha 😘😂
2 years
12   loading