Lifestyle tips

Losing to regain?

Any other feedees consider losing a ton of weight just so you can watch and feel the changes as you regain the weight again? And if so, any fast weight loss tips?
2 years

Losing to regain?

Well, quite a good idea!
I think that is what reinapop has done. She got in to the game got to ~ 200 pounds lost ervything got super skinny an now ist just exploding to 250 range and really packed it on in super short amount of time.

Up front this is health wise probably not the best thing to do.

But I think is quite appealing.

So a Crash-Diet is the way to go,
Eat as little as possible and walk a lot as well as regular sport that should be Rather hard.

Example:
12 weeks with 1000 calories or below will burn a way lot of muscle and slow your metabolism. Not unrealistic that you lose 10-20 kilo.

If you than do a 100 % switch the pounds will just fly on to you hips and you are fatter than ever in no time 😊🐷
2 years

Losing to regain?

FaireShade:
Any other feedees consider losing a ton of weight just so you can watch and feel the changes as you regain the weight again? And if so, any fast weight loss tips?

I kind of did this, but not on purpose, I went from 260 to 215 to 300. While I didn’t notice an absurd difference in the time it took to gain. It changed my fat distribution wildly. At the first time at 260 I had a big, round belly and not too much fat elsewhere. After losing and regaining back to 260, I had a (somewhat smaller) hanging belly, rolls on my sides, and large thighs. As far as how I lost the weight, I just ate less and exercised, no special diets or tricks.
2 years

Losing to regain?

I lost a lot then a couple of years later regained.
The thing I noticed about the regained weight it was a lot flabbier and soft.
I always had a beach ball kind of belly in the past but as I re gained I noticed a double belly was starting so I ended up with a bit of a fat lower belly apron.
Since then my belly has gotten larger and flabbier.
2 years

Losing to regain?

Ditzy:
I always had a beach ball kind of belly in the past but as I re gained I noticed a double belly was starting so I ended up with a bit of a fat lower belly apron.

We definitely have this in common *high five!*
2 years

Losing to regain?

You betcha'
2 years

Losing to regain?

I’m only starting to get fat, but I’m getting a hard, round pot belly. I don’t like it, I want a soft collection of flabby rolls. Should I lose it and regain then? 🤔
2 years

Losing to regain?

Hard to say everyone is different.
2 years

Losing to regain?

Ditzy:

Yeah, this time around for me was just like that. The fat moves way more this time around and it is very noticeable....
2 years

Losing to regain?

I accidentally lost A LOT of weight recently (245lb to 168lsmiley, so, it's actually really nice to get to experience what it's like to be remotely thin for a while as I've always been sort of chubby. So when I'm starting to put the weight back on (currently 185lsmiley, I'm noticing changes I never got to experience the first time around and really enjoying it.
2 years
123   loading