Extreme obesity

Diet abuse

I'm drawing out those death feedees that are willing to endure whatever gastronomical pain that results from a feeders experiments with what fat and sugar mix will digest the fastest. Pigs that hope it tastes good, but accept whatever pushes its way down their throats...as long as they're stretched and fucked when it's in them.

What's the worst thing you were fed that turned you on as much as you hated it?
2 years

Diet abuse

Honestly pizza. That gave me horrible heartburn for like a day. I hated it but it's kind of hot to think of.
2 years

Diet abuse

I’ve had a coach feeder who’s been having me chug down cream, butter, salt and sugar mixtures. Fat heart bond he calls them. I have to have at least 5 a week. They totally knock me out
2 years

Diet abuse

Sounds very effective
2 years

Diet abuse

Hedonistic_Purity:
I'm drawing out those death feedees that are willing to endure whatever gastronomical pain that results from a feeders experiments with what fat and sugar mix will digest the fastest. Pigs that hope it tastes good, but accept whatever pushes its way down their throats...as long as they're stretched and fucked when it's in them.

What's the worst thing you were fed that turned you on as much as you hated it?

justapig:
a shake made of melted butter, shit, cream, milk and gainer (protein) powder. i kept gulping it down, tasted rank but knew some of it was fattening me

Timeout! It had actual shit in it???
2 years

Diet abuse

That must be why it tasted rank 🤔
2 years

Diet abuse

Grrth1313:
I’ve had a coach feeder who’s been having me chug down cream, butter, salt and sugar mixtures. Fat heart bond he calls them. I have to have at least 5 a week. They totally knock me out

Can you message me this recipe so I can make it right.
1 year