Fat experiences

Toned fit guys that secretly like big girls.

This is so true!!!❤❤❤
2 years

To all those guys so worried about what others will think about them being with a fat woman, imagine us women who has to live in the fat body and the judgment we get constantly. ☹️
2 years

Yeah don’t be around those guys, honestly once I realized no one really cared that much life became so much more refreshing.

You’re a grown adult, why should you care what anyone thinks
2 years

@yeet I don't think you understand that it's a lot easier said than done about "don't be around those guys" because so many of them pretend they *aren't* one of them and we don't find out until later.
2 years

CandyApple:
To all those guys so worried about what others will think about them being with a fat woman, imagine us women who has to live in the fat body and the judgment we get constantly. ☹️

Exactly

Lora Dayton is right too.

its up to us to watch for the signs of what kind of guy he is too.
I have dated guys like that and its easy to spot if you know what to look for.
If they never ask you to do something with his group of friends thats a big sign.
2 years

Yeah, as someone who has gained a noticeable amount of weight over the past few years, I've encountered some of the same behavior. If anything it seems like since I'm bigger men are more willing to show interest and hit on me, but I think part of that is the assumption that I might have lower self esteem and reciprocate their interest. I'm not complaining, because in many ways I like my life better since I gained, but it is harder to find a partner who seems like they are more interested in a serious relationship. I definitely think there's a sort of paradox between men finding curvier women to be sexually attractive and those same men having been conditioned to what they're told to think is attractive.
2 years

issabelly:
Yeah, as someone who has gained a noticeable amount of weight over the past few years, I've encountered some of the same behavior. If anything it seems like since I'm bigger men are more willing to show interest and hit on me, but I think part of that is the assumption that I might have lower self esteem and reciprocate their interest. I'm not complaining, because in many ways I like my life better since I gained, but it is harder to find a partner who seems like they are more interested in a serious relationship. I definitely think there's a sort of paradox between men finding curvier women to be sexually attractive and those same men having been conditioned to what they're told to think is attractive.

This is well said! When my wife gained to her highest weight at the time a couple years after having our three babies. She seemed to get hit on way more than ever before. For reference she is 5’ 3” and was just over 200 lbs. at the time. But it seemed everywhere we would go if I left her alone for a minute: at the mall when she was just leaving a store a guy would try and talk to her, or even a new UPS deliverer would stay and try talking to her after handing her a package etc etc. I witnessed this and totally understood but I didn’t think she noticed until she commented to me one day that there must be a lot of guys like me out there because since she has become so fat, guys continually chat her up and hit on her all the time now…..she them said “I guess I look really hot as a fatty”.
2 years
12   loading