Fat experiences

Anyone get excited about knowing you're gonna get told how fat you are?

I love this thread, so relatable. I started putting on some weight a couple years ago. I thought my Dr would mention it at my physical. She said 10 lbs was nothing to worry about. So I didn’t.

I put on another 30 lbs since. Going to the Dr this year I knew she couldn’t ignore my new weight. I was excited to hear about how much weight I’d put on and get a lecture on my ‘bad habits’.

We talked about not eating fast food/ take out, getting into an exercise routine. One of my favorite lines was that ‘carrying so much extra fat around my middle was unhealthy’.

I went and got Taco Bell afterwards. I was on fat girl cloud 9.
2 years

Jojo828:
I love this thread, so relatable. I started putting on some weight a couple years ago. I thought my Dr would mention it at my physical. She said 10 lbs was nothing to worry about. So I didn’t.

I put on another 30 lbs since. Going to the Dr this year I knew she couldn’t ignore my new weight. I was excited to hear about how much weight I’d put on and get a lecture on my ‘bad habits’.

We talked about not eating fast food/ take out, getting into an exercise routine. One of my favorite lines was that ‘carrying so much extra fat around my middle was unhealthy’.

I went and got Taco Bell afterwards. I was on fat girl cloud 9.

Ha, I love your fat girl cloud concept :-)
2 years

Oh Yes I love it! It’s such a turn on for me
2 years

mmiilk:
Does anyone else look foward to being weighed at the doctors office?

I just hate going to see the doctor in general, lol! But now that I have a less judgemental, less anti-fat doctor, it is much more pleasant. But I don't get a thrill out of it.

Being told how fat I've got being a turn on totally depends on the person. If it's my partner, or friends who are sympathetic it can be fun. It is nice when you know they mean it in a kind way.

With family and strangers it's usually mentioned in a negative and judgemental way, so not so nice.
2 years

mmiilk:
Does anyone else look foward to being weighed at the doctors office?

supergirl:
I just hate going to see the doctor in general, lol! But now that I have a less judgemental, less anti-fat doctor, it is much more pleasant. But I don't get a thrill out of it.

Being told how fat I've got being a turn on totally depends on the person. If it's my partner, or friends who are sympathetic it can be fun. It is nice when you know they mean it in a kind way.

With family and strangers it's usually mentioned in a negative and judgemental way, so not so nice.

I feel you on this post. I have a female doctor who I suspect might like obese men because she loves telling me what to eat to keep adding subcutaneous fat to my body.

I used to actually want women that I dated to comment but as I got in my forties; I am more aroused by my own fatness so now it is about what new roll can I grow or can my moobs sag more.

As far as family/friends and strangers, if they are not on board with my fatness or any that I may add then I just won't deal with them. I don't pay attention to someone who doesn't know me says about my fatness.
2 years

WideJuan76:
As far as family/friends and strangers, if they are not on board with my fatness or any that I may add then I just won't deal with them. I don't pay attention to someone who doesn't know me says about my fatness.

This was the biggest change I needed to make to the programming in my brain. It was not easy for me to get to that point and just be comfortable in my body and push back against what others criticised, particularly family.

But I got there and understood in my heart (it's easier to understand in your brain - it's the heart that takes work!) that fatness has no moral virtues associated with it, I could push away those criticisms that there was something wrong with me for being fat. That was key in not just accepting my fat body, but enjoying it!
2 years

Ilovebeingobese:
One of my favorite experiences was getting on the scale for my regular visit. The nurse had reviewed my chart and asked if I'd lost any weight since last appointment a couple of years ago. I told her no, so she set the scale to my previous weight, which at the time was a measly 250lbs. lol. I stepped on and a loud KLUNK insued. She slowly began adjusting the scale, passing 300, 320 and 350lbs, at which point she muttered under her breath "holy shit." I evened out at a cool 377lbs, the fattest I had ever been then. The looks and comments were unbearably hot.

I get soooo excited at thought of becoming fat. And hear People talking about me.
1 year

I remember almost 9 years back overhearing 2 women behind me saying "..It's ok to be big, but to be struggling like that..it's not good". I was leaving my doctor's office as I was struggling from an injury trying to make my way to the bus stop to sit down a block and a 1/2 away. I was annoyed, defensive..stopped 'walking' and let them pass me by to see if they would say something smart. They didn't though did trigger cravings as I was on my way home.

Thankfully, I reached a point where I embrace it and look to be more jovial or smile depending on the situation.
A nursing assistant and I smiled when she struggled to slide the bar across on the balance beam scale that I appeared to outgrow.
If the doctor who I met for the 1st time, kept the surgery mentions to 3 as opposed to 6, I wouldn't be visiting elsewhere next week.
I can still remember how good that cake tasted while at home later on.
Just feels so free.
1 year

I haven’t had any comments really yet, but I have some events planned that I know the people will probably say something.

The first one is my friend, who is a very blunt gal, is coming to visit me this weekend. I last saw her when I was at my lowest weight about 2 years ago (was 170ish then and about 250ish now). Before I lost the weight and got down to 170ish my weight usually hung out around 200ish and even then she’d make comments about my chubby belly. I just know she’s gonna have something to say, especially if we decided to go to the pool.

The other one is I’m supposed to see my mom in about a month. She last saw me at my graduation at the end of April. I was about 230 then and though she didn’t mention anything I saw her several times looking at my gut in my overly tight clothes. She also offered to take me clothes shopping then. I’ve since gained about 25 since then and if my gaining continues like it has I might put on another 10 pounds before then.

I’m scared of what they’ll say as this weight gain has been unintentional, but I’m also kinda excited.
1 year

User14244360:
I haven’t had any comments really yet, but I have some events planned that I know the people will probably say something.

The first one is my friend, who is a very blunt gal, is coming to visit me this weekend. I last saw her when I was at my lowest weight about 2 years ago (was 170ish then and about 250ish now). Before I lost the weight and got down to 170ish my weight usually hung out around 200ish and even then she’d make comments about my chubby belly. I just know she’s gonna have something to say, especially if we decided to go to the pool.

The other one is I’m supposed to see my mom in about a month. She last saw me at my graduation at the end of April. I was about 230 then and though she didn’t mention anything I saw her several times looking at my gut in my overly tight clothes. She also offered to take me clothes shopping then. I’ve since gained about 25 since then and if my gaining continues like it has I might put on another 10 pounds before then.

I’m scared of what they’ll say as this weight gain has been unintentional, but I’m also kinda excited.

Sounds like some fun in the sun :-) Show off that belly with pride!
1 year
123   loading