General

Favorite thing about having a big belly?

Mutual belly rubs with a significant other who’s also fat :-)
2 years

I love the feeling of T-shirts getting tight around my bulging gut and seeing my roll of belly fat peeking out from the bottom of them. I also really enjoy grabbing and slapping my gut. The feel of that big slab of fat jiggling and rolling is just pure bliss and makes me want more.
2 years

The size of the belly and how one's own hand can just sink into it
2 years

being bigger than everyone. Being too big for everything. Not fitting anywhere. Jiggles, stretch marks, weight, tight clothes. breaking furniture. breaking scales. I can go on and on.
2 years

It's just really nice to hold and squeeze, and perfect for warming up my cold fingers. Plus I can tuck things under my belly when I'm sitting to keep them safe, feels more secure to have my wallet in my lap under my gut than in my pocket sometimes.
2 years

I love looking in the mirror and admiring my forty eight inch belly bulging out over my very tight bikini cut briefs. I love rubbing soap over my bulging belly in the shower, quite a turn on.
2 years

It's hard to pick just one favorite thing about having a big fat belly. I love how my belly looks so proud and round. ( Though it's not big enough for me.). I love showing my belly off by wearing outgrown shirts outside in public. I love how my belly feels both soft and firm. I just can't keep my hands off of it. And I love the thought of it getting bigger. Just standing in front of a mirror gazing down at it as I lovingly caress it. These are all equally my favorite thing s about my big fat belly.
2 years

Playing with it like a drum, it sounds GREAT!
2 years