Story authors

Underutilised story ideas

Most often I hear comments about the lack of true contemporary fiction, romance, etc—but because erotic fiction is by definition erotic and its own genre (when written correctly—structure and literary form does exist for it!) it's more challenging than others may think to combine them. There is a specific subgenre called erotic romance which is what I think most are shooting for. It's something I've thought about working in to my projects but haven't quite gotten there yet. Too many in line ahead of it.
2 years

-Polycule of feeder(s) and feedee(s)
-Feeder (willingly) turned feedee
-Platonic weight gain encouragement (maybe with friends to lovers?) Also, on that note:
-Weight gain competition between 2 or more feedees
-Weight gain as part of a healing process (either emotional or physical)

Ofc, this is just some of my personal favorite tropes. I know there are a few good stories on here that incorporate them, but I'd never say no to more!

I'll list more if I can think of any.
2 years

stevita:
-Platonic weight gain encouragement (maybe with friends to lovers?) Also, on that note:

Ofc, this is just some of my personal favorite tropes. I know there are a few good stories on here that incorporate them, but I'd never say no to more!

Please take a look at my story section I have over a hundred stories and several hit on plots you mentioned.
2 years

Thanks Ned! I've been a fan of yours for years and it's always a delight to revisit your stories. I see you've got a new one up, I'll be sure to check it out!
2 years

stevita:
Thanks Ned! I've been a fan of yours for years and it's always a delight to revisit your stories. I see you've got a new one up, I'll be sure to check it out!

Thank you, I hope you enjoy my story(ies).
2 years

stevita:

My mind seems too shattered these days to write much, but I enjoy this discussion.

Mutual weight gain stories are also lacking. I know there are quite a few but maybe I’d like to see newer takes on this, perhaps the emotional healing.

Also stories in which the feedee is dominant and the feeder quite the sub.

No one really talks much about the healing powers of overeating. Eating your feelings is not something that society encourages, but eating for comfort works — quite well. Maybe someone feeding another to help them with emotional/physical pains.

And is getting fat a way to heal? I would say yes, especially if this weight gain is the result of feeding and loving care from the heart of a special partner who teaches the feedee to enjoy the fattening.
2 years

Only one: Good ol' Sci-fi
1 year

[b]GrowingLoveHandles:

My mind seems too shattered these d
Also stories in which the feedee is dominant and the feeder quite the sub.

I've been trying to write a few of those, since it seems far more obvious, and it's what I'm more into.
1 year