General

Fantasy feeder feels like home

What made you delete you're accounts?
2 years

themaestro:
What made you delete you're accounts?

I was young and got into a habit of just deleting my profiles *on all sorts of sites* when I got upset with people. Just a way of cutting myself off. I'm not so reactionary and quick to temper these days at the grand old age of 34 haha.
2 years

I’ve been coming to this site throughout it’s various iterations for more years than I care to remember. I’ve had an account on here for 15 years according to my profile, surely it can’t be that long??
Anyway, I’ve never been a massively active participant in these parts, more of a lurker and seen things, and people, come and go. I’ve sometimes not checked in for a few months but I always come back here; it’s just a nice part of my life.
2 years

I love this site! I have been on here actually for about twenty-three years. I left for a couple of years after I broke up with someone. I like to have a place to show off my big fat belly, talk about gaining, with other belly lovers 🐷
2 years

For over a decade, this site has been an excellent resource for all things related to my fat fetish.
2 years

Never deleted my account. But I've been lurking on and off for about 6 years, made an account 2 years ago
2 years

I've been reading the stories nearly 10 years on and off.
Until one day I finally created an user.
Its fine and all but there are several people ruining the mood.
2 years

I joined 4-ish years ago, and I'd say after living half of my life sort of in the dark the most impactful aspect was knowing I wasn't alone. People on another site like to trash talk FF but in my experience this has been the only place where people can talk about feedism with a relative lack of fear of judgement. I appreciate that (aside from a few negative people) most seem to act like adults.
2 years

I’ve been here for over a decade now, actually 12 years now! I have moments where I’m active on here but I tend to come and go a lot. I never deleted my account so this is the same one I created years ago. I’ve never once felt uncomfortable here and have always had a good time. It’s nice being part of a community that’s based around your kink that society sees as bad and weird.
2 years

I can't agree enough. FF is a safety net. . We're all in this together and share a common bond. I've met quite a few friends in the past and plan on meeting more. I feel safe, secure, and loved because I'm not being judged for my enjoyment of this love of fat, feeding and growing. I can't even enjoy this with someone not into it themselves.

I see fat people out there I'd love to get to know - but don't want to get interested or involved in someone not into the feederism life themselves. Does anyone share that sentiment?
2 years
123   loading