General

Fantasy feeder feels like home

FA Ghoster Writer:
I've just realised that I have been visiting this site for half my life.

It's a place I can come and not feel judged for my sexual orientation, where I can be positive about what makes me happy and I can support people that have the same peculiar 'kink.

Fantasy Feeder feels like home.

How long have you been coming here and what good experiences have you had?
i have been here 15 years made alot of good freinds
1 year

Fatroundbelly20:
i don't mind of you be my forever feeder if you don't mind kindly text me on ***-***-****

Bruh, don't give out your number like that. That's beyond dangerous.
1 year

Fatroundbelly20:
i don't mind of you be my forever feeder if you don't mind kindly text me on ***-***-****

Munchies:
Bruh, don't give out your number like that. That's beyond dangerous.

Ditto, seriously not wise!
1 year

LoraDayton:
I know exactly what he said very much thank you! There's no mistaking what sexual orientation is versus a kink they are not the same thing there is no overlap they are not a substitute for each other. And straight people, especially straight men, do not get to mansplain that to a bisexual woman especially a fat one. I know what I'm talking about more than you thanks!

Hey bi trans guy here. I think that calling feederism a sexual orientation is justified since all the fatphobic stigma that surrounds liking fat or liking being fat. The hardest part of my identity was to accept that I’m a feeder and feedee. Being trans made me think about suicide but this was a lot worse for me to accept. I feel it deserves to be recognized as an orientation due to how hard it is to accept yourself as being into fat and having that be visible. Also demisexual is categorized as a sexual orientation even though it has to operate with the gay, straight, and bi gender orientations to be present. This shows that we can categorize things that are dependent on gender attraction as sexual orientations. Being into feederism is a marginalized sexuality minority and needs to be treated as such.
1 year

LoraDayton:
Literally nobody asked either of you lol

Literally nobody asked you either lol
1 year

LoraDayton:
I know exactly what he said very much thank you! There's no mistaking what sexual orientation is versus a kink they are not the same thing there is no overlap they are not a substitute for each other. And straight people, especially straight men, do not get to mansplain that to a bisexual woman especially a fat one. I know what I'm talking about more than you thanks!

Jelly rolls:
Hey bi trans guy here. I think that calling feederism a sexual orientation is justified since all the fatphobic stigma that surrounds liking fat or liking being fat. The hardest part of my identity was to accept that I’m a feeder and feedee. Being trans made me think about suicide but this was a lot worse for me to accept. I feel it deserves to be recognized as an orientation due to how hard it is to accept yourself as being into fat and having that be visible. Also demisexual is categorized as a sexual orientation even though it has to operate with the gay, straight, and bi gender orientations to be present. This shows that we can categorize things that are dependent on gender attraction as sexual orientations. Being into feederism is a marginalized sexuality minority and needs to be treated as such.

Some very good points in this post.
1 year
123   loading