Gaining

Wife wants to gain weight but only wants to be pear shape.

My wife was worried about gaining weight so she asked her doctor about it. The doctor told her if she Gained weight to look more pear shape she would be fine. so now she wants to gain weight but very specific areas. I have been on here for a few years now. I know how to fatten her up generally and she does show signs that her lower half does grow more than her chest area. But her belly likes to join the party. Which I love but her belly scares her. How can I fatten my wife into a more pear shape women? Please help?
2 years

Dairy fat is great for gaining subcutaneous fat, but there's no guarantee she'll have a pear shape. Only one way to find out.
2 years

maca root.
2 years

Thank you everyone who commented this is a big help
2 years

It pretty much all comes down to her DNA. She can try different foods and different exercises, but unless she's a pear shape to begin with, none of it will matter.

My wife is very bottom heavy with big ass, thighs and calves, but the times she's been over 300 lbs the newer fat deposits developed noticeably in her belly.
2 years

You have no control where the weight will be distributed that is under control of genetics.
Yes Dr's can do fat distribution as Judge Dre said but that is only temporary at best.
Its really common with people that want to gain weight to think you get to pick where the fat accumulates but that is not the way it works.
I gained a lot in my ass and thighs which wasn't where I really wanted it but thats where it went when I first started gaining weight.
It took me years to gain so keep in mind its not easy to gain weight as you might think.
Everyone is different so there are no absolute answers.
2 years

Doing sports centered on the thighs should make them thicker, with muscle and properly nourished they will keep a layer of fat
2 years

Difficult, but try heavy cream to all her dishes. It should accumulate more soft fat in her butt, thighs, hips & lower belly. Don’t be surprised if her breast grow a lot also.
2 years