General

Pokemon legends arceus

So the game has been out for about 3 weeks now

What is people's thoughts on the game?

For me I've really enjoyed my time with it, with nearly 80 hours into the game already. Its a nice new fresh perspective on the franchise

I really hope they continue this new gameplay style and evolve and stick with it. It's honestly the most fun I've had with a pokemon game in years!

(No spoilers please!)
2 years

Pokemon legends arceus

Miachu:
So the game has been out for about 3 weeks now

What is people's thoughts on the game?

For me I've really enjoyed my time with it, with nearly 80 hours into the game already. Its a nice new fresh perspective on the franchise

I really hope they continue this new gameplay style and evolve and stick with it. It's honestly the most fun I've had with a pokemon game in years!

(No spoilers please!)

What ARE people's thoughts on the game? Not is. There are other mistakes too, but meh, I'm old now so I'll let them go.

Is just makes no sense, Mia.
2 years

Pokemon legends arceus

I just got it last Sunday and I’m enjoying it so far! I only got to the first rank so I’m still at the beginning of the game. I started with Oshawott since Samurott looks the best of the three final evolutions.
2 years

Pokemon legends arceus

Raven:
I just got it last Sunday and I’m enjoying it so far! I only got to the first rank so I’m still at the beginning of the game. I started with Oshawott since Samurott looks the best of the three final evolutions.

Very nice

I went with rowlet!
2 years

Pokemon legends arceus

Miachu:
I went with rowlet!

Me too, I'm enjoying it a lot so far, especially the game engine being so much faster than the previous games have been which could get bogged down with message spam. I wish there were more trainer battles but other than that it feels like a wonderful base for new games in the future and I'm happy with it.

Edit: Oh and on the technical side of things, I personally like the lack of IV's, no focus on breeding a Pokemon to be perfect or anything. Any of your faves that you're close to can be good now without needing expensive bottlecaps (nature mints aren't too hard to get a number of in SwSh's DLC and PLA and EV's/Grit are easy with the automatic training tasks in SuMo/SwSh and releasing Pokemon/etc in PLA).
2 years

Pokemon legends arceus

Miachu:
I went with rowlet!

Sir Saphiel:
Me too, I'm enjoying it a lot so far, especially the game engine being so much faster than the previous games have been which could get bogged down with message spam. I wish there were more trainer battles but other than that it feels like a wonderful base for new games in the future and I'm happy with it.

Edit: Oh and on the technical side of things, I personally like the lack of IV's, no focus on breeding a Pokemon to be perfect or anything. Any of your faves that you're close to can be good now without needing expensive bottlecaps (nature mints aren't too hard to get a number of in SwSh's DLC and PLA and EV's/Grit are easy with the automatic training tasks in SuMo/SwSh and releasing Pokemon/etc in PLA).

Yeah I love how quick it is doing battles, no more *grass animation, pokemon cry animation, trainer throwing out mon ect* just right into the battle, very quick and simple!

And its great how i can choose the battles i want to do, Love the gameplay style in this game and hope Gen 9 follows the same gameplay structure
2 years

Pokemon legends arceus

Fat boy:
I’m loving the exploration and how the Pokémon are actually visible in the open world. Like you said, no more slow random encounters. I’m glad that the battles get right to the point. Also, being able to catch Pokémon outside is great too. The battle system is interesting with agile style and strong style moves. It gives more opportunity for thought out strategies

Yeah it's great! I like not having to worry about competitive stuff also haha
2 years