Story authors

Shared universe stories?

Hi!

I consider all of my stories to be part of a shared universe. It isn't always explicit, and some contain subtle nods and references to others, but every single story I've written has characters that could technically bump into each other.

I've even considered doing an "Avengers Infinity War/Endgame" event story that would tie it all together, but finding the headspace to write lately has been a huge challenge.

You can find my stories here, under my profile, or at my deviantart (thefatside.deviantart.com).
2 years

Shared universe stories?

th3f4t5ide:
Hi!

I consider all of my stories to be part of a shared universe. It isn't always explicit, and some contain subtle nods and references to others, but every single story I've written has characters that could technically bump into each other.

I've even considered doing an "Avengers Infinity War/Endgame" event story that would tie it all together, but finding the headspace to write lately has been a huge challenge.

You can find my stories here, under my profile, or at my deviantart (thefatside.deviantart.com).

Thank you! I'll try and read them when i get time!

What are the brief summary for them?
2 years

Shared universe stories?

th3f4t5ide:
Hi!

1. Love your work, the before and after series was a fun and unique angle for wg shorts.

2. Did not realize there was interconnection in your stories outside the madam bigger stories, though I didn’t read them closely together so I kinda want to go back and see if I can find the connections now.
2 years

Shared universe stories?

Miachu:
Thank you! I'll try and read them when i get time!

What are the brief summary for them?

I'm so sorry, I never got notifications of your reply/question!

Basically, all my stories take place in a MOSTLY real world, where rapid weight gain and people into feederism happens to be a bit more abundant. In my mind, it's technically one realm in a multiverse, but I haven't really put out anything that would tackle that yet. Been hard getting back into the writing groove lately.

But I'm not big on overtly sci-fi/fantasy elements in wg fiction, so you'll see very little of that, unless it's a tool or storybeat to facilitate the weight gain/fattening.

Thanks for your interest! Hope you enjoy!
2 years

Shared universe stories?

bcain:
1. Love your work, the before and after series was a fun and unique angle for wg shorts.

2. Did not realize there was interconnection in your stories outside the madam bigger stories, though I didn’t read them closely together so I kinda want to go back and see if I can find the connections now.

1. Thank you so much for saying so!! I really appreciate that. I enjoy your work as well!

2. They're few and far between, I like my stories to mostly stand on their own, but a couple of references are there. Like Bellevue Tower existing in the Madame Bigger finale, as well as The Munchies making a cameo in the final chapter of that trilogy. Things like that.

But I also imagine things like "No One Goes Hungry" and "Now & Then" also taking place in the same world, in their own corners, without any obvious nods to the other stories.
2 years

Shared universe stories?

Miachu:
Anyone of stories that have a shared universe? And potentially cross over with each other?

Late to the party (sorry). Besides the +1 on Stevita’s works (yay!), i’ve not yet in this thread seen mention of the Pigverse. A group of fat lit authors who mostly work on DeviantArt have a whole bunch of shared universe stories over there. (So far i’m not one. Maybe that’s a good thing.)

I think but am not sure that firedog98 started the Pigverse. Discussed in his Acceptance Speech.

Another writer, who may or may not yet have written anything for the Pigverse, has a collection of most but not all Pigverse stories.

Or search DA for:
Pigverse
or
Pigverse presents
1 year

Shared universe stories?

Lmao I know about Pigverse. I used to be a part of it (Bombshell and Big Tech were supposed to be besties with Pigwoman and Darkwolf), but me and the group went our separate ways right when my last relationship started to destabilize. Anyway, I'm glad I'm gone, because my ex was also a Pigverse writer and I found out he was slipping sodium citrate into my food behind my back to make me bloat up/gain weight, and I don't want to talk to anyone my ex talks to. I do keep an eye on the stories though, but I only like to read complete stories because I like to binge them all at once. (Maybe I have a bit of a feedee side after all, but I'm a glutton for books and Netflix instead of food haha).

(And I do keep an eye on bcain's work and read it as it's posted, but they're a rare exception and a favorite writer of mine.)

Anyway, I liked the first Pigwoman, and that's complete. I was reading the sequel but I got turned off when Pigwoman got stuck in the shower and Darkwolf didn't hear her struggling in there and come help her. If I heard my 600-lb superhero GF struggling in the bathroom I'd run in there and go help her. If, ya know, I lived in a world where The Hunger was a real superpower.
1 year

Shared universe stories?

stevita:
Anyway, I'm glad I'm gone, because my ex was also a Pigverse writer and I found out he was slipping sodium citrate into my food behind my back to make me bloat up/gain weight, and I don't want to talk to anyone my ex talks to.

Ick!

I do keep an eye on the stories though, but I only like to read complete stories because I like to binge them all at once. (Maybe I have a bit of a feedee side after all, but I'm a glutton for books and Netflix instead of food haha).

MrWrong1 of the Shiva Shapiro Files etc. is like that. I can go either way if it’s a good story. The ones that bug me are the ones that start getting posted unfinished then are never finished. The binge reading finished stories strategy wholly works around that problem.

Anyway, I liked the first Pigwoman, and that's complete. I was reading the sequel but I got turned off when Pigwoman got stuck in the shower and Darkwolf didn't hear her struggling in there and come help her. If I heard my 600-lb superhero GF struggling in the bathroom I'd run in there and go help her. If, ya know, I lived in a world where The Hunger was a real superpower.

For sure.

Thank you for all this added information. It drives home how far behind i am reading your all’s (and yours in particular) fine works.
1 year

Shared universe stories?

I actually completely rewrote Bombshell back in March! It's mostly the same with the exception of some cleaned-up typos, but I did add a whole new chapter where you get to see the Big Bad get up to some truly evil feedery mischief. After what the ex did to me I got inspired to tell my story in the form of...well, a story, lmfao.
1 year

Shared universe stories?

Oh I just remembered! Godly by fatiscooltoo in the pigverse is also complete. It's short, but it's sweet, and I love it.
1 year
123   loading