Story authors

Shared universe stories?

stevita:
Lmao I know about Pigverse. I used to be a part of it (Bombshell and Big Tech were supposed to be besties with Pigwoman and Darkwolf), but me and the group went our separate ways right when my last relationship started to destabilize. Anyway, I'm glad I'm gone, because my ex was also a Pigverse writer and I found out he was slipping sodium citrate into my food behind my back to make me bloat up/gain weight, and I don't want to talk to anyone my ex talks to. ...

So, just wanted to point out, the ex in question never wrote anything for Pigverse and never has. None of us were very familiar with him at all as far as I'm aware. Apparently that's a bullet very much dodged! This is a communal project and I don't think any of us would be comfortable being associated with someone who engaged in that kind of awful and predatory behavior.

As for the Pigverse as it now stands, we have plenty of great writers, from many different corners of DeviantArt. I figured I ought to pop in and clarify with a list and associated links to everyone's works. ^_^
firedog98 (the founder of the Pigverse!) -writer of Pigwoman & Big Beluga
Katie-KTL-Lunalia (aka me!) -writer of Megababe
Westmetal -writer of Undra the Unbreakable
Silver Pathfinder -writer of Fractal
fatiscooltoo (aka Will) -writer of Godly
BodyEx -writer of Red Velvet
skinnybitch500 -writer of The Gauntlet, Scalpel, Stabigail (and many more!)
The Cyril Figgis -writer of The Toon

CyrilFiggis, in particular, is also someone who writes a number of "shared universe" stories of his own creation. A lot of his work is set in one of a few select settings he's crafted over the years and it's a really impressive body of work. If you enjoy wrestling and/or superheroes and/or fantasy, and you want a shared universe, you can't do much better than Cyril!
1 year

Shared universe stories?

OMG I love Cyril! Can't say I've read any of his Pigverse stuff, but his story Five Little Piggies right here on FantasyFeeder remains one of my favorites of all time!!! I'm pretty sure I gave him a Fic Rec Friday for that story, but if I haven't, I really should! The themes of comeuppance, the xwg combined with characters earning their fates...simply delicious. TBH, his writing somewhat inspired one of my own stories, The Collaborateurs, which is available here behind a paywall just because at the time I needed a couple bucks. Totally different concept though, Cyril's fic deals with a gang of female bullies getting their just fattening, and mine deals with a singular male one.

Good times, though. Good times.

Anyway, Luna, I'm glad you don't talk to Nick anymore, because at one point he attempted to get me to try to proposition you for a threesome, which I vetoed, because even back then, I knew there were a lot of things wrong with him, including transphobia and misogyny in general. My bad. I guess that's why things ended up as bad as they got for me.

I do have to apologize, though: you totally lost me after the introduction of Clark Shark.
1 year

Shared universe stories?

*No offense meant, by the way. I read fiction for its own sake first and for kink as an afterthought. That's why I usually stick to Dimensions rather than FF, since the stories on there are usually deeper and more about characters as people than kinky situations alone. Don't get me wrong, Megababe certainly has its appeal among readers who came for the plot and stay for the fat. But I come for the fat and stay for the plot, so forgive me for getting bored and giving up.
1 year

Shared universe stories?

stevita:
*No offense meant, by the way. I read fiction for its own sake first and for kink as an afterthought. That's why I usually stick to Dimensions rather than FF, since the stories on there are usually deeper and more about characters as people than kinky situations alone. Don't get me wrong, Megababe certainly has its appeal among readers who came for the plot and stay for the fat. But I come for the fat and stay for the plot, so forgive me for getting bored and giving up.

Different strokes, and/or Sharks, for different folks! I think I've done a better job of balancing the kink and the plot as I've grown more comfortable and confident in the characters and story I want to tell so with any luck future readers will enjoy things more than you did.

As for Nick, it's honestly fine, and not your fault. I remember that proposition; it was definitely a little weird, but at the time I didn't realize things were so bad, and I just thought it was flattering-but-awkward. I'm sorry to hear how awfully he treated you in general. :/
1 year

Shared universe stories?

It's honestly such a relief to get that all cleared up. And now I feel bad for billing you a step underneath Cyril in my little book of rankings when it comes to kink fic. But I can't help what I like to read and write. We have our separate audiences and that's cool.

I would say more, but I have a lovely pot of seafood stock on the stove right now and it's 11:30 at night my time so I need to check on that. Until we meet again...

So long and goodnight.
1 year

Shared universe stories?

Nah, Cyril is OBJECTIVELY a superior writer, I have no qualms with this ranking lmao

At any rate I just came to plug some great work from a lot of other great, hard-working writers, and maybe also a little bit myself. So hopefully anybody reading here will enjoy the Pigverse at large as it develops and continues to grow. ^_^ And hell, a lot of my own stories are also loosely set in the same "universe" of their own, though I've never really gone very far in terms of linking anything together. If I ever get around to writing a sequel to "BIG"...

stevita:
Anyway, I liked the first Pigwoman, and that's complete. I was reading the sequel but I got turned off when Pigwoman got stuck in the shower and Darkwolf didn't hear her struggling in there and come help her. If I heard my 600-lb superhero GF struggling in the bathroom I'd run in there and go help her. If, ya know, I lived in a world where The Hunger was a real superpower.

Also, just feel the need to point out that, having reread the story of PVC from beginning to end as a way to refresh: this isn't really what happens in that scene at all, so I'm not sure what exactly you're referring to here? *shrug* But definitely not the type of thing FD would ever write!
1 year

Shared universe stories?

KTL:
Nah, Cyril is OBJECTIVELY a superior writer, I have no qualms with this ranking lmao

At any rate I just came to plug some great work from a lot of other great, hard-working writers, and maybe also a little bit myself. So hopefully anybody reading here will enjoy the Pigverse at large as it develops and continues to grow. ^_^ And hell, a lot of my own stories are also loosely set in the same "universe" of their own, though I've never really gone very far in terms of linking anything together. If I ever get around to writing a sequel to "BIG"...

BIG is an objectively great story. I'd love to read more about the continuing adventures of Matteo and Big Momma.
1 year

Shared universe stories?

Torta-Verse debut Nov 1st, stay tuned!
1 year

Shared universe stories?

Holy shit you guys! I never expected Spark to attain this much popularity. Esp after I killed Marion. But the ty ty ty!
1 year

Shared universe stories?

The polaris-verse by Polarisdreamer is a great set of stories with lots of winks nods and cross overs
1 year
123   loading