Fat experiences

Feeders turned feedees: share your story!

We all love to hear a fat awakening story

But I think a lot of us also like to hear stories of the once fatteners, becoming the ones being fattened

It's quite an interesting discussion!
2 years

I feel like it was less turning into a feedee and more realizing I was one all along. As with many of us I was fascinated by weigh gain cartoons growing up, but also had also engaged in some padding (having no idea what it was or why I liked the feeling of carrying around blankets stuffed in my clothes).

Fast forward to hitting puberty, I knew I liked girls and knew I liked them even more when they we’re fatter or gained weight. I learned that made me a feeder and I accepted that title as I explored the link online. I was also heavily engaged in sports by this point so idk if that played a factor in me keeping out any ideas of gaining myself.

Fast forward again to college when an offhand comment was made about myself gaining some weight from my partner. It kinda flipped the switch so to speak and I realized I liked the idea of myself growing fatter as well (which I think i should've known all along given the enjoyment I had padding).

Now a days I’m open to most types of fattening/gaining dynamics. Feedee, feeder, mutual, contrast, etc. Depends on the day which dynamic interests me most.
2 years

This concept intrigues me despite always having been an FA but not a feeder.

The idea of a woman exacting revenge on a fit feeder (or more likely enabler) boyfriend, FWB, or roommate, especially when she wasn't necessarily a willing participant, but simply couldn't avoid overindulgence, is a huge turn-on!

I have never seen this play out in real life, a feeder getting one-upped by his victim turned aggressor, but did read a story here a few years back that was pretty much on the mark.

A woman from the UK did exactly that to her feeder boyfriend. She turned the tables on him, made him gain some serious weight, then dumped him. The best part was how proud she was of herself, bragging about it in this forum!
2 years

newenglander:

The idea of a woman exacting revenge on a fit feeder (or more likely enabler) boyfriend, FWB, or roommate, especially when she wasn't necessarily a willing participant, but simply couldn't avoid overindulgence, is a huge turn-on!

I have never seen this play out in real life, a feeder getting one-upped by his victim turned aggressor, but did read a story here a few years back that was pretty much on the mark.

A woman from the UK did exactly that to her feeder boyfriend. She turned the tables on him, made him gain some serious weight, then dumped him. The best part was how proud she was of herself, bragging about it in this forum!

I need to read that forum post now!!! 😮
2 years

bcain:
I feel like it was less turning into a feedee and more realizing I was one all along. As with many of us I was fascinated by weigh gain cartoons growing up, but also had also engaged in some padding (having no idea what it was or why I liked the feeling of carrying around blankets stuffed in my clothes).

Fast forward to hitting puberty, I knew I liked girls and knew I liked them even more when they we’re fatter or gained weight. I learned that made me a feeder and I accepted that title as I explored the link online. I was also heavily engaged in sports by this point so idk if that played a factor in me keeping out any ideas of gaining myself.

Fast forward again to college when an offhand comment was made about myself gaining some weight from my partner. It kinda flipped the switch so to speak and I realized I liked the idea of myself growing fatter as well (which I think i should've known all along given the enjoyment I had padding).

Now a days I’m open to most types of fattening/gaining dynamics. Feedee, feeder, mutual, contrast, etc. Depends on the day which dynamic interests me most.

Thanks for sharing bcain!!!

sounds like it's been a fun time!
2 years

newenglander:

Miachu:

I tried looking back using the forum search feature to find the post to no avail. Unfortunately I don't recall the user's name to search by member.

I just recall she was from the UK and absolutely "loved it" when her fit, toned feeder ex-boyfriend got fat and flabby, like a dose of karma for him having fattened her and others in the past.

Perhaps an admin would know if the posts get deleted, say when a member deletes their account, or if there's an archive?
2 years

newenglander:

Miachu:

newenglander:
I tried looking back using the forum search feature to find the post to no avail. Unfortunately I don't recall the user's name to search by member.

I just recall she was from the UK and absolutely "loved it" when her fit, toned feeder ex-boyfriend got fat and flabby, like a dose of karma for him having fattened her and others in the past.

Perhaps an admin would know if the posts get deleted, say when a member deletes their account, or if there's an archive?

that's a shame rip
2 years