General

Fat fantasies come true.

PaddingStuffer:
I have an inflation fantasy. One of my earliest fantasies as a teenager was inflating with helium like a balloon, to the size of a blimp, and floating away into the sky. I also like the idea of inflating by liquid or slime, where a slime monster comes and force fills me with slime until I am as big as a house.

Aw yis please, aside of floating away maybe, this would be heavenly for a day.
2 years

Fat fantasies come true.

Marea:
May my husband and I get very fat together, eating as much as we want and enjoying every bite..... well I'm already fat now it's his turn 😅

I would love this too. Having my wife and I get fat together, share a passion for food and overeating, tease each other about how fat we are getting, incorporate feeding into our sex life. OMG, that would be such a pleasurable and happy way to live. I would be turned on 24/7.
2 years

Fat fantasies come true.

I'm not one for "humiliation" type stuff so that's kinda evident with this.

But I dream of renting a cottage in back country with a wonderful woman to feed me for a few months around winter season. Cut contact, work remote, and just enjoy it all without worry. Assuming we'd be far from where we lived I wouldn't mind being stuffed at a resurant wearing already tight fitting clothes smiley And of course, be force fed and funneled, tube to stomach so I can enjoy watching myself fill up.

But I'll settle for a week long vacation of just eating and enjoying life too lol
2 years

Fat fantasies come true.

PaddingStuffer:
I have an inflation fantasy. One of my earliest fantasies as a teenager was inflating with helium like a balloon, to the size of a blimp, and floating away into the sky. I also like the idea of inflating by liquid or slime, where a slime monster comes and force fills me with slime until I am as big as a house.

Quiver:
Aw yis please, aside of floating away maybe, this would be heavenly for a day.

Add me to the group of being inflated.
1 year

Fat fantasies come true.

Marea:
May my husband and I get very fat together, eating as much as we want and enjoying every bite..... well I'm already fat now it's his turn 😅

Hozico0:
I share that same fantasy

Also add me to the group here…and I’m the one that really needs to pile on the pounds
1 year

Fat fantasies come true.

First fat fantasy that came true. I dated a girl in college short and 400 pounds beautiful. She had a friend that was just as big with a rounder belly. I drove them around so they can pick up food and i dont really know what happened but i think they wanted to express their appreciation so they sat me on the couch pulled my pants down and proceeded to take turns performing oral sex on me and making out.

Next fat fantasy was mother and daughter feeders. I took them both out to eat and we got back in their vehicle and they pulled their shirts up and let me rub their massive bellies.
1 year

Fat fantasies come true.

Bellyempire:
First fat fantasy that came true. I dated a girl in college short and 400 pounds beautiful. She had a friend that was just as big with a rounder belly. I drove them around so they can pick up food and i dont really know what happened but i think they wanted to express their appreciation so they sat me on the couch pulled my pants down and proceeded to take turns performing oral sex on me and making out.

Next fat fantasy was mother and daughter feeders. I took them both out to eat and we got back in their vehicle and they pulled their shirts up and let me rub their massive bellies.
Damn you sound like on like guy? Anymore details or other stories you lived through?
1 year

Fat fantasies come true.

Bellyempire:

Babaricus:
Damn you sound like on like guy? Anymore details or other stories you lived through?

I've got tons of stories
1 year

Fat fantasies come true.

Throwaway77:
If you could be as big as you want for a day, how big would you be?

Blimp Bizkit:
I would love to be 420 lbs for one day 🤩 I would had loved to feel all that fat on me and feeling how heavy I am

350 for sure
1 year

Fat fantasies come true.

Stuckfan101:
Got a girl I was feeding stuck in a playhouse window. It took me and one of her girlfriends an hour to pull her out

Wow depending on the age did you bang her while she was stuck
1 year
12   loading