General

Turning red new movie - kinky??

Transformation is hot, especially when it's large. I think the concept is pretty cool, let's hope the internet behaves itself
2 years

I think we'd change Panda for Obese but the concept is interesting.

The way we think about a person when normal sized compared to super obese is challegning because it's the same person. I probably look more different at 57 than 25 but I don't feel that much different. It seems like yesterday but I know I must been seen very differently.
1 year

It's possible for us to make a feederism full length feature film. We have the tech, we have the stories. All we have is What's Eating Gilbert Grape and FEED.

We need to do it as a compelling story and it needs some super realistic CGI.

The challenges that need to be solved are to make the story gripping from the start without the Feedee growing super sized within the first 5 minutes. We need them to battle with the contradictions between what they know is right for their life like staying mobile with the desire to just become huge and immobile.

A writer needs to create that situation where even the Feeder viewer is not sure which way they want it to go.

The Feedee protagonist needs to be attractively plump to begin with to keep the Feeder audience interest but with the desires than mean she could grow massively.

The dilemma between health and well being of the Feedee ve her desires to eat and grow fatter should be placed on the Feeder in the movie and hence the audience.

Do you go with stopping the gluttony to save the Feedees health or do you do with the Feedees freedom to eat what she wants and accept the consequences. You can throw in the Feedee being a victim not in full control of her life just to make the decision more challenging.

For some the Feedees desire to eat will be all that matters yet for other's the Feeder being a predator desiring a Feedee who just eats and needs to be stopped.

It could be a very exciting movie that splits the community.
1 year