Gaining

"coming out" as a gainer/feedee to gf

This is an age old question around this community. I think most will agree that being honest and open with your partner is the best course of action if you want to be in a healthy relationship. It can be tough to broach things like this obviously, but it sounds like you have the benefit of having know each other for a longer period of time. If you love each other currently then you will probably accept each other, kinks, faults, quirks, and all.

If you are currently regaining and she has made comments here or there this could be an opening to casually mention that you don’t mind gaining weight. It can be hard for people outside of this community to understand given societal norms, but Ive found that if a partner is truly into you they are often more curious than judgmental. Just be ready to have a convo about it next time and see what she has to say.
2 years

Early on in my marriage, I told my wife that I want to gain weight. She never knew anyone who wanted to get FATTER. But she likes it. I even asked her how fat she would like me to get? She said 450 pounds. I don't know if I can make that? But I will try.
2 years

It's a difficult conversation for sure, but worth having. I recently told my wife and she was very accepting and is now encouraging me.
Also, be prepared to compromise. Maybe she will be happy for you to get fat, but 400lbs is a lot, and comes with health risks etc... There may be some middle ground that makes both of you happy if going all the way makes her uncomfortable.
2 years

FatAgainer:
Thanks all for the advice, so I had ‘the conversation’ and… it went great, it was kind of a case of being told I should do whatever makes me happy. I said but would me getting real big bother you and she said no, if I’m happy she’s happy. Since then this week she’s already stocked me up on cream for my shakes and bought me lots of chocolate. Last night she bought cake for desert, and wow I was full after a second gainer shake of the days and you know what she said… “you better go eat it, I bought that for you - thought you had a fat fetish, you ain’t gonna pack it on by not eating it are you!”

Lovely to hear it all worked out and thanks for sharing your story. It lets others know that there are cases of success out there. While it’s tough to take the first step it can often lead to a happier and healthier relationship. Congrats and enjoy the gains!
2 years

I have a feeling she may get into it more than you think. Women are genuinely kind of like this…..my wife has always had a slight weight problem in her eyes, but the funny thing is how she talks about her friends to me after they have gained a bunch of weight. Obviously I like it but it is kind of funny, women like to see weight gain and talk about it unless it is on them most times.

It might not be to long before she is stuffing you, admiring your gaining and teasing you with how fat you are getting. I also wouldn’t be surprised how it ramps up your sex life.
2 years