Lifestyle tips

Is fat sex dangerous?

NakaiLovesBlubber:
I once had an online friend tell me that they knew a guy who broke their wee wee making love to a fat lady, and that started to make me wonder, could that happen to me? How can I prevent it?

Kinda a silly question, but I'm real curious, LOL

I'm not sure what they mean by "breaking it" tbh. If (any sized) woman comes down on it wrong/off angle it can hurt, but there's no bone in there to break. ๐Ÿ˜‰ It only feels like it. ๐Ÿ˜œ
2 years

Is fat sex dangerous?

NakaiLovesBlubber:
I once had an online friend tell me that they knew a guy who broke their wee wee making love to a fat lady, and that started to make me wonder, could that happen to me? How can I prevent it?

Dynamo:
I'm not sure what they mean by "breaking it" tbh. If (any sized) woman comes down on it wrong/off angle it can hurt, but there's no bone in there to break. ๐Ÿ˜‰ It only feels like it. ๐Ÿ˜œ

Penises can in fact be broken! www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/sexual-health/expert-answers/penis-fracture/faq-20058154
2 years

Is fat sex dangerous?

NakaiLovesBlubber:

It happens with people of all sizes. If youโ€™re doing the do upright and she falls straight down when youโ€™re rock hard you can do some damage.
2 years

Is fat sex dangerous?

Havenโ€™t heard of an increased risk of penis facture by fat chicks ๐Ÿ˜‚
There is no bone to be broken, the erectile tissue can rupture resulting in a โ€žbrokenโ€œ look, this is an emergency in case this happens you need to see a doctor !

Squashing can get dangerous, but you need a huge weight diffance or be very fat ๐Ÿ˜‹โœŒ๐Ÿป
2 years

Is fat sex dangerous?

NakaiLovesBlubber:

Dynamo:

LoraDayton:
Penises can in fact be broken! ]www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/sexual-health/expert-answers/penis-fracture/faq-20058154

Thank you for educating me! I had no idea.

Also... ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ
2 years

Is fat sex dangerous?

This is a funny thread :-)

I can assure you itโ€™s mostly an old wise tale. My wife and I combine for about 520 pounds each time we hit the bed. We have sex pretty regularly, and my penis is just fine :-)
2 years

Is fat sex dangerous?

Before breaking up and finding my wife. My previous girlfriend was 800+ pounds and she was on top a lot. It wasn't dangerous or painfu, just like heaven.
2 years

Is fat sex dangerous?

Had the best sex last night with the wife weโ€™d had in quite a while. It al started with a belly rub :-) Sex with a 330 pound woman is awesome โ€ฆ just knead that belly like a round mound of dough ;-)
2 years