General

Roll call! any other autistic feedist in the house?

Asperger's syndrome here as well. It's interesting how many people here have similar disorders. I've always been curious about how this kink manifests and thats a whole other perspective...
2 years

On the spectrum here myself
2 years

Hey hey šŸ‘‹šŸ», same here!
2 years

Yep Iā€™m autistic
2 years

here here!
2 years

Me too
2 years

I have Asperger's and adhd. Someone mentioned earlier that they thought there were high rates of autism in the community and interestingly at least as far as aspergers goes, there are actually a couple of studies around sexuality in people with it. (I recommend looking it up and reading some of the articles and studies if your interested, multiple sources.) The main takeaway that I noticed was that there was a particularly high rate of sexual deviancy in the studied groups. So it seems to be more of a drawing towards deviancy than a specific love for soft bodies and the like.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5789215/ this one is interesting. Didn't re read it fully but pointing to repetitive behaviors seems to fit this niche particularly well (more more bigger bigger feed feed)
My brain is a bit garbled at the moment but hopefully this is coherent to a degree.
2 years

I have autism
2 years

Hey there
2 years

Me!
2 years
12345   loading