General

Roll call! any other autistic feedist in the house?

No formal diagnosis, but I do suspect I'm somewhere on the spectrum.
10 months

I'm undiagnosed but I'm fairly confident I'm both autistic and audhd as well.
9 months

Sorry/not sorry for dragging this thread up, but I've just been diagnosed with ADHD and Autism, and in my case the two clash with each other! Sensory sensitivity is also where they meet apparently, which could explain why I'm such a picky eater.
1 month

I have PDD and I'm super into gaining. I wonder often if my autism plays a part in my preferences and desire to gain weight
1 month

I have asd and dyspraxia.

I was only diagnosed with asd in 2017.

Probably one of the main reasons I'm misunderstood.
1 month

Munchies:
I'm 100% on the spectrum. Although, most people seem shocked when I tell them that.

Glitter Jelly:
Same here. But that only tells you how little people know about autism.

Munchies:
No, that's not why. It used to be super obvious to tell. However, I got a lot better at functioning. The only time I get clocked nowadays is if I get overstimulated in public.

Besides, if you meet one autistic person, you've met one autistic person.

Glitter Jelly:
That's always what I tell people.

Masking and mimicry, I use both heavily. But definitely I have slip-ups, and can be very antisocial, downright despise human interactions due to becoming over stimulated.
3 weeks

Munchies:
I'm 100% on the spectrum. Although, most people seem shocked when I tell them that.

Glitter Jelly:
Same here. But that only tells you how little people know about autism.

Munchies:
No, that's not why. It used to be super obvious to tell. However, I got a lot better at functioning. The only time I get clocked nowadays is if I get overstimulated in public.

Besides, if you meet one autistic person, you've met one autistic person.

Glitter Jelly:
That's always what I tell people.

Laser:
Masking and mimicry, I use both heavily. But definitely I have slip-ups, and can be very antisocial, downright despise human interactions due to becoming over stimulated.

That's a mood.

I'm an extroverted autistic person. So while I love socializing, when I've hit my limit, I've hit my limit.

Don't talk to me. Don't touch me. As far as you're concerned, I don't exist.

Then I'll spend a few hours alone in a dark room blaring music in my earbuds. But only the overstimulation approved tunes in the correct out.

If you know, you know.
3 weeks

I’ve never been diagnosed but I have almost all the signs and hallmarks. My sister, whose grandson is diagnosed, told me one day she sees it in me.
3 weeks

I'm also part of the never been diagnosed crew, but after having a job where I worked with autistic youth, I'm pretty positive I am as well. It definitely explains why I have so many food related icks.
3 weeks

Not Autistic, but trauma-based spectrum here. I was tested and have half of the spectrum behaviors, mostly routine and sensory based.
3 weeks
45678   loading