General

Roll call! any other autistic feedist in the house?

Present i have sensory intogrative disfuction and ADD
2 years

I’ve never been officially diagnosed with autism, but my mom claims I have a learning disability. I’ve taken tests that place me on the autism spectrum so maybe I was just misdiagnosed as a kid. I hate self diagnosing though… but if it’s not autism I have, I’m still neurodivergent.
2 years

Yep, asd
2 years

ASD and ADHD here!

I didn’t know until last year, but unfortunately that’s super common for women in their 40s.

Kinky sexy things and nonmonogomy have always been a thing for me tho. Sex and kink have definitely been a special interest since I was a teen.

And the novelty of different kinks and partners also satisfies many aspects of my adhd.

One of the things I find difficult about this particular fetish is that I can be SO particular about texture/certain foods. Or just forgetting to eat/have a desire for food. I think it’s part to blame why I’ve been trying to get to 250 since last summer but haven’t been able to gain. 😔

I’m actually more likely to NOT eat and then my stomach shrinks and then it’s a challenge on the occasions that I want to stuff myself because I’m full after one sandwich when I want to eat five.

And obviously finding others that are also into this and being able to click with them can also be a challenge. Peopling is hard!
2 years

Yes, with a strong desire to grow fatter. I am gay, but would consider being fattened by a women. Might be very exciting too.
2 years

I have dyslexia, I am pretty sure that feederism is connected. Crazy how many have some sort of ADHS or ASD !
2 years

Munchies:
I'm 100% on the spectrum. Although, most people seem shocked when I tell them that.

Same here. But that only tells you how little people know about autism.
1 year

Munchies:
I'm 100% on the spectrum. Although, most people seem shocked when I tell them that.

Glitter Jelly:
Same here. But that only tells you how little people know about autism.

No, that's not why. It used to be super obvious to tell. However, I got a lot better at functioning. The only time I get clocked nowadays is if I get overstimulated in public.

Besides, if you meet one autistic person, you've met one autistic person.
1 year

It's me, hi. I'll toss my name into the ring as well.
1 year

I am also autistic and ADHD.

I have noticed that nearly everyone I've talked to in any great depth who is a feedist tends to either already know they are autistic and/or ADHD, or suspect they might be. And I'm usually in agreement with those who suspect, given that talking to other people who know they are autistic/ADHD and finding you have symptoms in common is as good an indicator as any*

*This is how I realised, and had to seek out adult diagnosis of both things. The fact that multiple teachers/doctors didn't notice things that are these days considered quite typical signs in children, or the way it seems like some autistic people can sense each other a mile off but get "I never would have known" from others, suggests to me that what is "obviously autistic" is quite subjective.

I do believe there's evidence and a lot of insider agreement from within general kink/fetish spaces that people with non-standard sexualities are more likely to be neurodivergent than not. But it can be difficult to talk about when a great deal of people who are ND, are currently unaware of it.
1 year
12345   loading