Stuffing

Any girls into stuffing but not gaining?

Are there any girls here who are into stuffing but aren’t looking to gain? Or at least not looking to gain too much?

I’ve always been into this stuff but I don’t like it taking control of my life. I like staying active but also like stuffing / bloating occasionally.
2 years

my whole brand of feedism is that it's casual and based on a dynamic rather than results. I'm at the size I want to be and don't want it to change. Fantasizing, playing around with it in the bedroom, occasionally getting stuffed to my limits, having a LOT of fun with dom/sub dynamics, etc... those all appeal to me but it's always about mood and dynamics than physical results, because I don't want those. So yeah!

and honestly, I think more people are closer to my style of feedism than either want to say so or admit to themselves or really understand. The fact is we can't live in fantasy 24/7. It's simply not practical. Those who say they *actually* want a constant gainer have no idea what they are doing and they will all find out the hard way they have their own limits and tolerances—those who know from the outset that there are limits are the safer ones to be around.

I don't subscribe to the concept of "staying healthy!" etc because that's fatphobic, but much more that autonomy, informed and enthusiastic consent, and true enjoyment come first before anything we can dream up.
2 years

LoraDayton:
my whole brand of feedism is that it's casual and based on a dynamic rather than results. I'm at the size I want to be and don't want it to change. Fantasizing, playing around with it in the bedroom, occasionally getting stuffed to my limits, having a LOT of fun with dom/sub dynamics, etc... those all appeal to me but it's always about mood and dynamics than physical results, because I don't want those. So yeah!

and honestly, I think more people are closer to my style of feedism than either want to say so or admit to themselves or really understand. The fact is we can't live in fantasy 24/7. It's simply not practical. Those who say they *actually* want a constant gainer have no idea what they are doing and they will all find out the hard way they have their own limits and tolerances—those who know from the outset that there are limits are the safer ones to be around.

I don't subscribe to the concept of "staying healthy!" etc because that's fatphobic, but much more that autonomy, informed and enthusiastic consent, and true enjoyment come first before anything we can dream up.

Wow - just wanted to say I really relate to this and you summed it up far more eloquently than I could
2 years

LoraDayton:

i was going to comment on this but anything i could write has already been said in this

i love stuffing and the bdsm aspect of feederism. i do like a little wg. but i won't have a kink impact my life when im happy amd comfortable with the weight, activities and eating habits i have. stuffing sesions are a treat and ocational because otherwise i would stop enjoying the kink sinply because of its consecuences

so in my day to day i eat normal portions, try to keep a balanced diet, stretch everyday etc. i try to walk at least 2-3k steps everyday and workout at least once or twide a week. sometimes i get a bit kink crazy and go on a gaining spree but i have a limit "top weight" in my head and when i reach that, or even if i dont reach it but something about the gain makes me feel uncomfortable in my body i stop. sometimes i lose the weight, sometimes i keep it. sometimes i lose the weight i gained and then some just because i know i can ans it makes me feels good.

i do cuestion sometimes if this behavior may be a gateway to a ED but i don't think it is (at least for me rn)
1 year

Jayjayjay:
Are there any girls here who are into stuffing but aren’t looking to gain? Or at least not looking to gain too much?

I’ve always been into this stuff but I don’t like it taking control of my life. I like staying active but also like stuffing / bloating occasionally.

Me🙋🏾‍♀️ I’m not interested in gaining bc of health and social consequences. But I really do enjoy stuffings and hopefully to be fed in person someday. I do like to fantasize about fattening up tho. Just don’t really want to do it for real. Like the others in this thread said, I also enjoy the BDSM dom sub thing.
1 year

Yes all of these describe me. I don’t want to gain weight but I’m turned on by stuffing, forcefeeding. I lead a fairly active life and eat somewhat healthy normally.
1 year