Feedback and suggestions

Staying logged in

I've found myself having to log in a lot more often than I used to. Is there a reason why I get logged out whenever I switch tabs or close my browser? I mainly visit the site using my android mobile device if that makes a difference.
2 years

Staying logged in

Yes. I am on the computer. It never used to log me out for days at a time it seemed.

Now, feels like every couple of hours. It's not the worst thing in the world I suppose, just kind of annoying. Especially if you type in a long PM, forum post. Press send and it sends you to the log in screen and you lose it. Despite recently logging in.

Kind of a pain.
2 years

Staying logged in

Hi,

When you log in, there is a remember me button which if you tick will remember your session / log in for a month and wont log you out.

This is all based on cookies, so you need to have them enabled to use this feature.

I have just done some tests, and we do seem to have an issue with the cookie expiring on the same day even if you select remember me when you log in. Which should not be happening, this has now been reported to hiccupx!

Thanks for bringing this up!

Take care.

c00kie
FF Team
2 years