Fat experiences

What is most convenient position for you?

For me it's a toss up between her on top so I can play with her belly/see everything jiggle, or her on her back with one or both legs on my shoulders for thigh play. Not really a big fan of doggie. I don't dislike it, just isn't my go to.
2 years

newenglander:
She's 315, curvy and bottom heavy. I'm 175. Our weight has increased over many years together, her lightest was 235 and mine 145.

Missionary is nearly always our default starting position.

She often likes to get on top and ride me, her weight has never been an issue.

Doggy style works best with her standing bent over or on the bed, although can be done fully on the bed as well.

Spooning is logistically impractical w/o several pillows, so therefore we refrain.

sounds about right smiley
2 years

when I experienced being "the bigger one" (my 215 lbs Vs. her 90 lbs) all positions were comfortable smiley also when I experienced being "the smaller one", all positions were pretty much comfortable smiley
However when experiencing a really big weight difference (my 170 lbs Vs. her 396 lbs) I found it difficult to maneuver during, meaning it was really hard changing to a different position once she was already in one position...
2 years

convenient? doggy but prefer her on top (Me 200lb, her 475)
2 years

For us it's purely missionary because she's so fat she's immobile and helpless during sex.

She used to love getting on top when she was "just chubby", and occasionally she enjoys doing it to smother and crush me, but she gets out of breath so fast.

She used to be ashamed and embarrassed about being "too fat" to have sex like she used to. Until I let her know that I didn't care if I could never penetrate her again, because I'd rather have her bigger.

Then I started teasing her about getting too fat for sex...

She's recently started teasing ME about how she plans on getting too fat for sex!
2 years

depending on the size of my partner. body and genitals i prefer doggy or from the side
2 years

Traditional missionary is best for the wife and I :-) My equipment is surely long enough for doggie style, but her butt is too big even for it to comfortably reach all the way around it :-)
2 years
12   loading